Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did That Happen???

So a couple we met at a party (it was a fantastic party, but a story for another time) decided that it would be fun to hold their own private swingers party for Valentines Day. We were considered to be fun and sexy and made it onto the invite list. Now we are not complete party virgins but we do tend to hang around the club scene much more than the private party scene so this was a bit unusual for us and of course we made room in the diary for it.

Strangely in the week leading up to the big event we were a little bit blase about the whole thing. Normally if we are going to the club or on a 'date' there is a fair bit of grooming happening. Waxing for both Gemma and Mr Gemma, manicures, pedicures, making sure the hair is clean, (When you have hair as long and thick as Gemma this is an exercise!!) fussing about what to wear etc etc.

Right up until about 5 minutes before leaving I still hadn't decided what to wear but... sexy clothes were located, makeup jumped on face and out the door we went to arrive a little late. Apparently lateness is not 'done' in the party scene, Oooops. But we looked sexy enough to be forgiven. All the worries about shoes and clothing were really unfounded as the first thing I did after getting a drink of course was take off my shoes, skirt and top. When in Rome ...

The best thing about parties is that everyone is there to have sex. There are no 'just looking' people. Some guests are more upfront than others but on the whole everyone is there to fuck, a lot. It wasn't that long before people started getting down to business. Several men found the hallway a great place to stand and admire the women who decided this was the time and the place to practice their oral sex skills. Before long there were spectators and then other women decided to join in. Why the whole 16 people at the party thought the smallest space in the apartment was the place to do this was never answered.

After finding a bed was suggested more than once (somehow the men couldn't get motivated to leave the bevvy of cock sucking women surrounding them) the whole group migrated to a bedroom. After a brief interlude of girl on girl on girl a pile of bodies appeared on the bed. There was kissing and fondling of bare breasts, knickers were removed and flung to all corners of the room, condoms were donned and the fucking began.

And what fucking it was. This was not slow and sensual stuff, this was energiser bunny type sex. Fitness was a real plus. It was the most amazing experience being mixed up in all those bodies, breasts, arms and cocks. I can now safely say I have 'done' the group sex thing and I can tick orgy off my to do list. Until we get the next party invite.

I received a comment from my editor about a story I am writing involving a sexy young woman and two men. In the story she recieves the full attention of these men at the same time. My editor told me that he had never heard of a threesome playing out quite that way. I was surprised, having done it myself and knowing others who have also done the same thing.

Sometimes I think those of us who are involved in this lifestyle lose a sense of what 'normal' people think is, well, normal. With this in my mind I remember last Saturday night and then I think "Did that really happen?"

2 comments:

  1. I agree that we in the lifestyle often forget what "normal" people think.
    What we do is very against the grain of what the average person thinks of as regular behavior.
    For us though it becomes the normal behavior and most of our friends are of the same mindset so we forget what it is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sometimes we come accross vanilla attitudes in our daily life and we think 'are these people for real?" Then I have to remind myself that they are not thinking from the same angle that we are.
    What they think is extreme we think is normal. It does make it hard sometimes to make a judgement call on what is an appropriate thing to say.

    ReplyDelete