Friday, March 11, 2011

The Midnight Visitor Part Two

The adventure continues......
Peter was panting, “You almost made me come by force.”
I stopped moving but kept him inside me, squeezing my pussy so that I could still feel him but not moving anything else.  My hair fell over his face as I leaned down to kiss him and to tease his nipples with my tongue.  We continued like that for a while and then I turned around and rode him the other way.  He gripped my arse and pulled the cheeks apart so that he could see his dick penetrating me.  I leaned forward, enjoying the different sensations and allowing him a good view.  After a while I turned back to face him.  He turned me over so that he could be on top.
His thrusts were powerful and started out slowly in line with the mood we were in at that moment.  I tilted my hips up to welcome him.  Our excitement built up slowly and the tempo increased.  My pussy was streaming out wetness and I could feel surges of pussy juice covering his cock as he thrust.  Our breathing was heavy and my breasts were bouncing with each powerful thrust. 
We looked intently into each other’s eyes.  He was fucking me hard and fast now and I was responding with moans and cries that were getting louder as I became more excited.   His breathing harder and faster and his thrusting intensified more and became more powerful.  The look in his eyes was so intent that I could not look away if I wanted to.  My pussy was gripping his cock so tightly, building up tension the whole time.  I could feel the orgasm building up in him and I responded by squeezing him harder and tighter.  By now both of us were almost screaming in pleasure The neighbours certainly had no doubts about what was going on in this bedroom!!! 
He kept thrusting harder and faster into me.  My eyes were held firmly by his and his body pinned me against the bed as he pounded his cock into me.  My pussy was streaming wetness over his cock and balls and onto the bed.
I felt his cum explode into me as he cried out in pleasure. The feeling of him pouring his cum into me was amazing.   I clenched my muscles tightly as if my pussy were greedily drinking all his cum. I almost gave a whimper when I realised there was no more.  He collapsed against me breathing heavily. We melted together, enjoying the feeling of the post cumming bliss.  In my mind, I relived the last few moments.  A small part of me wished that it could have gone on forever. 
After a short while, I kissed him goodbye and slipped out of the bed.  I now needed to get home to my husband.
Jake, of course, was awake in bed waiting for me.  As I walked through our bedroom door, I felt almost as nervous as when I had first embraced Peter.  I took off my shift and slid naked into the warm bed.  We cuddled together kissing and enjoying the reunion.
“I can smell the sex on you, it is so HOT.” Almost as if he wanted to confirm it, he put his hand between my legs. I spread my knees , letting him feel the wetness of my juice mixing with Peter’s. The effect was instantaneous.  He held me tightly to him and kissed me passionately.  I put my hand on his throbbing cock surprised by how the smell and feel of another man’s cum would excite him.  His excitement sparked off my own and our kisses became more passionate.  I craved the familiar feeling of my husband inside me and I  pushed him down on our bed and straddled him.  Kneeling over him, I eased myself down over his cock. I wanted to feel every centimetre of him sliding into  my soaking wet pussy.  When all of him was inside me, I sat for a moment enjoying the fullness of him being inside me.
“Tell me about it,” he whispered to me.
 I leaned over and whispered the details of the fucking into his ear.  He wanted to hear every detail and I told him about every stroke and every lick.  As we talked I lay against him with his cock inside me.  The muscles of my pussy were firm around him. As I relived the details, I started to grind into him, enjoying the pressure of him against my pussy.     
When I finished telling my story, he  flipped me over so that I was underneath him.   I wrapped my legs around him to push him further inside me.  He whispered to me,
“Did you like the feeling of him fucking your pussy?”
“Yesssssss”
Jake thrust into me hard,
“And did you like the feeling of his cum inside you?”
“I LOVED it!”
The thoughts and images in our minds drove us harder and faster.  I felt a fresh wave of juices flowing out of my already saturated pussy.  Jake groaned at the feeling of hot wetness oozing out of me.  I put my finger on my clit. It was enormous!   I had held back from coming fully with Peter, as I wanted to share this with Jake.  I could feel how close Jake was to coming and I could feel the orgasm building inside me as well.  I moved my fingers over myself gently so that I could prolong it as long as possible, but it was not possible to hold off too long. 
I locked my legs around Babe and as I felt him coming, I joined him.  I had always loved being able to cum at the same time as Jake.  To me it always emphasised our connection. Right now, straight after I had come home from fucking another man, I was as close as I had ever been to my husband.
We seemed to melt into each other as we lay there kissing and stroking each other.  I was complete now, lying beside the man who let me go so I could come back to him.

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope that you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment