Thursday, March 17, 2011

Soft Loving

When I was in my late teens and early twenties I had a fascination with women. I loved looking at naked breasts and often found myself looking surreptitiously down the cleavages of unsuspecting women on trains and buses. I fantasised often about women’s lips and skin and had an insatiable desire to examine another woman’s pussy. I frequently had crushes on girls that I knew from uni and work.
Of course I never acted on these urges because I was terrified of being shunned by women who thought my ideas were repulsive.  Looking back now I see a whole lot of situations where other women were coming on to me and I didn’t realise. It wasn’t until Mr Gemma and I embarked on our adventures that I found myself in an arena to fully explore this side of my sexual self.
One of the key things for me when we started swinging was to have sex with a woman.  The idea of sex with another man was appealing but it wasn’t very high on my ‘to do’ list.  The very first night we attended a swing club, I shared my first passionate kiss with a woman.  There was no other action that night but that was enough for me.  I was excited beyond belief.  Mr Gemma was infected with my enthusiasm.  The Katy Perry song ‘I Kissed a Girl’ was on the charts at the time and every time it came on the radio, Mr Gemma would sing it to me. 
Kissing a girl is a beautiful thing (I am sure all the men out there will agree with me).  Nothing compares to the softness and pure sensuality of it.  I could sometimes spend hours kissing and fondling a woman, tasting her lips and stroking her soft skin.
Breasts are also something I could spend hours on.  It doesn’t matter really the size of them.  I love to feel them in the palm of my hand and to tease the nipple until it is nice and firm.  There is nothing nicer than the feel of an excited nipple between your lips or teeth if that is what the owner is into.  Breasts are often overlooked by men as they hasten to the ‘real action’ but I have found with other women and myself that some good nipple stimulation can produce some VERY nice results. 
All of the couples we met in our early adventures featured women who liked girl/ girl play and I found my curiosity well satisfied but by no means diminished.  As the saying goes; the more you learn, the more you realise there is more to learn. I was attracted to ‘Ladies Night’ that was run by the female co-owner of the club that we frequent.
It took a while to work up the courage to actually turn up but eventually a friend of mine and I organised ourselves to get along. These nights are strictly women only.  The club owners ensured that the security on these nights is beefed up so that there would be no peeping toms at the back fence or that women coming and going from the venue are safe until they reach their transport. There is no male staff on duty that night and the atmosphere is totally different from a ‘normal’ mixed night.
The club owner and some of the regular customers are very knowledgeable and more than happy to share their knowledge and experiences.  After a couple of drinks and some chatting, the other women start to share their own stories and desires. Of course, one thing will lead to another and we eventually found ourselves practicing our new found knowledge on each other. I won’t go into all the details (the full story will be available in ‘The Fantasy Files’... Coming soon!) I will say though, an all-girl orgy is something to be experienced.
Apart from the immediate experience, the other outcome of that night was my first up close and personal experience of female ejaculation or squirting / gushing. I am here to tell the nay sayers that it is real, it does happen and it is possible for all women to have this experience.  That night gave me the knowledge to start my quest for this ‘skill’ in earnest, but that is a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment