Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shield


Each week Ruby Kiddell from Erotic Notebook hosts the "Wank Wednesday Festival of Smut" Erotica writers from all over the net contribute their stories around the central theme for the week.

This week the theme is 'shield'

You can read other writer's contributions here.

Please comment on our stories, we all value feedback especially compliments.

The beach at night is my favourite place.  The smell of the salt and the pounding of the waves in the darkness stirs something in my soul. My boyfriend took me there for a date on Friday night. We bought fish and chips from shop nearby and spread a blanket in the dunes so that we could watch the sun setting over the water.  Our meal was washed down with a bottle of coke we shared.

As the last rays of the sun shrank over the horizon the wind lifted the thin, flowery fabric of my summer dress revealing my brown legs. I wrapped my cardigan around me as if to shield myself against the cold. Or was the shiver that suddenly went up my spine caused by something else.

My boyfriend's eyes are deep blue, like the sea in front of us. I gazed into them lost in shy fantasies. His hand rested on my leg, above my knee. I looked down  and watched his fingers trailing upwards towards the space between my legs. I sighed as his fingers stroked the cotton fabric of my knickers. His touch was so soft that I was straining to feel it. Without warning I felt warm wetness between my legs.

I remember how hot his breath was on my neck and the smell of his aftershave. His lips were inches away from mine. The yearning between my legs became an ache. It was the same ache I had been feeling every night while I was lying in my bed. When I felt that ache I would touch myself while I fantasised about him kissing me. Our kiss was soft, as if he was afraid he would break me. His fingers were stroking the secret place between my legs. I could feel the fabric of my knickers getting wetter as he stroked.

My legs fell apart as I moaned softly. In response he snuggled closer to me and we fell back on the blanket. The dusk is gathered around us shielding us from prying eyes and giving us privacy. His hands slipped inside the elastic of my knickers to touch the place where no boy had ever touched. My mind was spinning. I had been waiting and longing for this to happen.  At the same time my heart was leaping with joy and pounding with fear.

His fingers penetrated me. Somehow it feels so much more than when I placed my own finger there. I clamp my legs together on his hand. My teeth clenched and I whimpered softly.

"We can wait if you want to," his voice was soft and gentle in my ear.

I looked into those eyes and at those beautiful lips that kiss so well, "It's O.K. I want this."

He eased my knickers down over my knees and feet.  Even though he only took away one tiny piece of clothing I felt totally naked. My eyes were glued to him as he slipped out of his shorts. His penis stood out in front of him. I wanted to look away but then I couldn't look at anything else. Frightened of what it was going to feel like I reached out and touched him. His cock was so soft and so warm against my hand. I felt a throb and more warm wetness. The ache was almost unbearable.

I lay back on the blanket, his body was above mine and I could feel his hot, soft penis rested on the top of my thigh. All by itself my back arched up towards his belly. My knees fell apart like some whore in a movie. Then before I could think about it much, his penis slipped into my vagina. I cannot describe the feeling that spread through my belly. He moved inside me sending explosions through me. I felt like my head was going to blow apart. My whimpers became loud moans and then screams.

Afterwards I rode home on my bicycle. I rode as fast as I could so that the wind whipped my hair backwards and stung my face. Nothing could change the feeling inside me.  I wanted to run to the top of the hill and scream out what I had done to everyone in the town. I didn't know how I was going to wait until the next night. We had arranged to visit our place in the dunes again.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is really sweet. I (vaguely, somewhere in the far off distance) remember those feelings of elation after discovering what sex was all about. xx very well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I really enjoyed writing this one

    ReplyDelete