Monday, July 4, 2011

Is That a Dare?

Over the course of the weekend Jake and I were on our way to visit some special friends. On the way there we stopped off at a bottle store for some supplies. The theme of the party was 'Sexy Cocktail' so I took the opportunity to take our a rather special red dress. This dress is one that Jake purchased for me a few years ago as a birthday present for himself.  Before you ask I did not buy it and then out of guilt turn it into a 'present'.

So I am standing in the bottle shop dressed in THE dress accessorised with fishnets and a fur coat (fake of course). The attendant has seen it all before so he didn't bat an eye even when presented with a neckline that left little to the imagination. The guy standing beside me at the counter was another story. Our conversation went a little like this.

Guy: Hi there. You look pretty dressed up tonight.

He was a little shorter than me but his comments were addressed more at my neckline that my face.

Me: Thanks (to the attendant) I'll have a four pack of Illusions thanks

Guy: Sooooo you heading out tonight?

Me: Yep.

I paid for my drinks and out of the shop I went. In the car I told Jake about my conversation with the guy. His response;
"You should have said, I'm going to an orgy you want to come."

And so another dare has come into existence.  The first one is to approach a couple at a party or club that we have decided look nice and after a short introduction and how are you going chat say "I think you guys are hot do you want to fuck?"

Now we have two. Will I be brave enough to actually say that to a stranger? The really scary part is thinking about what he (or she!) might say back. What if they take the offer up??  Actually now that I think about it a little more, the really, really scary part is what will we think of next??

No comments:

Post a Comment