Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rock Her World

Great excitement in the Jones household this weekend with the release of 'Rock Her World' on both Smashwords and Kindle.

 "Rock Her World" tells the story of Alice, a twenty-something receptionist who loves to go out and party with all her friends.  One Friday night she meets Steve. From the moment they say hello to each other the sexual tension is thick and they can barely keep their hands off each other. A night of passion follows that stays with Alice for the following week at work.

Things get interesting for her when she meets Jason Steve's equally sexy flatmate the following weekend.

Just to whet your appetites I have included a short excerpt below.

When the song finished I left Tania with my other friends and walked up to him. We stood for a few moments looking at each other. Looking into his eyes was like diving into the ocean. It was intoxicating to feel as if I was slipping and drowning in them.
"You look like you have some very impure thoughts going on behind those eyes," he broke the silence. "Perhaps you would like to share some of them with me."
"A woman has the right to keep some secrets," I replied.
His response was to lean down and kiss me. My knees buckled in response to the intensity and the taste of cigarettes, booze and testosterone. As I inhaled the smell and savored the taste of him, I could feel myself on the verge of being addicted. Part of my mind wanted me to fight it, but the rest of me was helpless. I wanted him to never stop kissing me.
There was a trickle of wetness between my legs, I was sure if he put his hand on my crotch he would feel steam coming from between my legs. As he moved his hand up my leg to probe around the top of my thigh he pressed close to me. The smell of him was sending me into a frenzy; my knees were trembling and I had to hold on to the bar to stop myself from falling over.
"Mmmm, I wonder what is under this skirt," he said, his breath hot in my ear. I could feel his dick throbbing against my thigh and a new gush of wetness.
I looked up into his eyes and the helpless drowning feeling came over me again. All that I was aware of was him, his eyes, his smell and the feel of his dick on my thigh. My mind was filled with images of him naked and pressing me into a bed while he thrust himself into my pussy.
After what seemed an eternity he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here."
He took my hand and led me through the crowd, as I followed him I looked over my shoulder at my friends giving me the thumbs up. We rushed up the stairs and through the door onto the street where he pushed me up against the wall next to the entrance and kissed me again. As he pressed his whole body against me, he slid his leg between my knees. He slid his hand inside my top to cup my breast and gently squeeze my nipple between his fingers.
I was whimpering into his mouth as he pressed his thigh against my pussy and my hands gripped his back. I pressed my hands into his pants over his ass, feeling his firm cheeks between my fingers.
"Geez guys, get a room will you?" A person waiting in the line for the bar yelled out. Without a word, he lifted himself off of me and led me down an alley to where his car was parked.

If anyone with a Kindle account is interested I will gift a copy in exchange for a review. You can contact me through my Facebook page or follow Gemma on Twitter.  Enjoy and stay sexy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment