Friday, November 25, 2011

Re-living My Misspent Youth?

As I celebrated my 39th birthday recently conversation inevitably turned to what I am planning for my 40th birthday next year. I will say that I am not unhappy about turning 40. In fact I am looking forward to it. I was eight and a half months pregnant on my 30th birthday and so I am planning to party hard this time to make up for it. A friend commented to me that "Your forties are meant to be the time in your life when you do all the things you wanted to do when you were 20 but didn't"

We started swinging when Jake was 43. He heartily agrees with this sentiment as he has lived many sexual fantasies that the 20 year old Jake could never have dreamed of. He wishes heartily that he had the confidence then that he does now.

So I guess the question is what does 39 year old Gemma have in mind for 40+ Gemma? I can't say I am entirely sure. I have posted about the concept of a 'Fucket List' a little while ago and since then I have devoted some thought to my list. The problem I have is that when it comes down to it I am not really into elaborate set ups. I don't have the patience for it. If I see an erect penis I want it in my mouth or in my pussy. Every now and then the self improvement side of me tries to convince the rest of me that I need to learn some patience but I have not come across a man (or woman) who seems to be up for the task.

All  it generally takes to make me happy is a couple of considerate lovers, a couple of drinks and a nice relaxed atmosphere. I am just as happy to pile onto a bed with Jake and another couple as to be whisked off to another room by Mr Other (Or Mr Fix It!!) for a couple of hours of unbridled pleasing and pleasure.

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that at the moment my Vanilla life is dominating and leaving very little room for my play life. I honestly can't wait for the 'Silly Season' to be over so that I can get some good quality adult time in. I am compiling my Christmas Wish list as I sit watching children sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I will need to make sure I put some naughty requests in. Wondering what the extended family reaction would be if I was to unwrap a Hitachi on Christmas Morning.



It is a good thing that in this house New Year's Eve is usually reserved for decadent adults only fun.



1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can get the hitachi with male adaptors for the wanking male, now i thought this was interesting so i bought one WOW what a blow job extra nice with a little female help look no hands Mrs Marsh.lol

    ReplyDelete