Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday Snog - In the Dark



As I journeyed into the world of swinging I had and lived some of my own sexual fantasies and I found myself in discussions with other people about their own fantasy scenarios. It is a great ice breaker at clubs and parties to ask people "What is your ultimate fantasy?"

When I started posting my work on Literotica the short stories I wrote were drawn from my own fantasies and reali life experiences of these fantasies.  At some point I thought it would be cool to make a collection of these stories and publish them. Bite the Apple was born. This week's Sunday Snog is taken from the first chapter of Bite the Apple - In the Dark. I loved writing this story It was one of those stories that really got me going.


I'm sitting on the bed, waiting, listening. The fabric fits snugly over my eyes. The bonds on my wrists are firm. I cannot move, I am waiting. Every tiny sound in the room is magnified to me; I hear the sound of the refrigerator humming quietly, the sound of the air conditioner working. Outside in the hallway I hear very faintly the sound of the lift door opening, is it him? I hear footsteps.

Without realizing what I am doing, I strain to hear the sound of the key in the door. The footsteps are coming closer, but they pass by my door and I hear them fading away down the hall. I feel a tiny bead of sweat on my forehead as I sit waiting. Every nerve in my body is straining to hear the arrival of him. The footsteps come back, slowly. They stop at my door. My heart beats faster and I feel my breathing increase, the sound deafening in my ears. The door clicks as the key opens the lock. Suddenly I want to run away. What am I doing here?!?!

The door opens, then closes. The silence seems to stretch for eternity. I breathe heavily and then I smell him; subtle musky aftershave. He is here!!!!! My heart almost beats out of my chest. I feel my nipples harden. I feel a trickle of wetness between my legs. Is that sweat or something else?

I feel the air move as he comes toward me, almost silent. My whole body is jangling with the awareness of him. It is as if the room is filled with him. He stops in front of me, sitting there on the bed. I am blindfolded, bound, helpless in my underwear.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers in my ear. His voice, it seems deafening to me. I remember the tones from the phone; husky, deep. The scent of him is stronger now, musky, mixed with mint and in my heightened state I smell his maleness. There is a throb in my groin.

I hear the sound of him undressing, the jangle of a belt buckle, the sound of a zipper. His footsteps come back to me. I feel his breath on my face. He places his lips on mine softly, kissing almost like a butterfly, tasting my lips. His hands touch my shoulders.

"Lovely, lovely."

His hands travel over my breasts, tracing the outline of the nipples through the fabric of the bra. I gasp in pleasure at the fleeting softness of his touch. He kisses me again, harder, probing my mouth with his tongue. I savor the taste of him. As he pulls away from me, I lick my lips, desperate to absorb every detail that I can without the use of my eyes or hands.


If you enjoyed this snog make sure you visit Victoria Blisse's blog and catch up on all the others.

If you are tempted, Visit Amazon and grab a copy of Bite the Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment