Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mrs Fix It

This lifestyle Jake and I found ourselves in can give you the opportunity to do some pretty spectacular things. As I mentioned last week Mrs Fix It celebrated her birthday over the weekend. Of course Jake and I attended. There was much fun, fucking, fellatio, fingering and cunnilingus. Probably some other stuff as well but I can't think of an F word for them.

Swinging can take many formats and to celebrate her birthday Mrs Fix It chose to rent an apartment in the city with a couple of bedrooms, a comfy couch, a balcony etc. All up there were about 20 guests all attending with their partner. As is the norm with these parties after a short chatting phase with clothes on nudity ensued. I found myself recieving a very nice massage from an attentive skilled man who later treated me to his very, very talented tongue.

Someone came into the room with us and there was more oral. Jake being on the receiving end of an extremely talented girl's tongue. I heard a rumor that one guy in the other room had four lovely ladies paying close attention to him and was on my way to investigate but somehow found myself on the couch with Mr Fix It. Somehow he got naked, took off my knickers and bent me over the couch. Fucking ensued. Then there was this other cock, so I just had to suck it. When Mr Fix It got tired my new friend took over from him and then there was another cock to suck. I am sure you all get the picture.

I did rather enjoy that part of the evening but there was more. I won't bore you all with the details.I was pretty impressed with the level of nudity, the open availability of penises and the gorgeous,sexy women showing off their bodies. Jake much to my great delight enjoyed himself throughly. As did Mrs Fix It. Her moans and screams of pleasure drowned out music often and it was amazing to watch a woman enjoy herself. I must compliment her on her choice of venue, hostessing skills etc. I would also like to wish her a very Happy Birthday

On the whole the evening was a pretty mind boggling experience. We are experienced enough now to know that what we are doing is pretty routine for some people but every now and then you catch yourself thinking "How in the hell did I get HERE". I guess it is just an example of what can happen if you take a walk on the wild side sometimes.

I was reading Sexy Northern Angel's post this afternoon about walking outside your comfort zone. A lot of the things she said really rang a bell with me and I highly recommend you take the time to read it. A couple of years ago there was NO WAY Jake and I would have been able to have an experience like this and wake up the next morning feeling so positive about what had happened the night before. I am proud of our growth as a couple that has allowed us to enjoy evenings like this one. Swinging is not for everyone and it is certainly NOT a way to fix a relationship that is broken. However opening our minds and being honest with each other has allowed us to get to this point and I don't think I could go back to being vanilla and being happy.

1 comment: