Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My First TMI Tuesday

 I came accross this blog a couple of weeks ago and so I thought I would play along this week. I hope you all enjoy the answers to the questions. You can check out the other participants by visiting the TMI Tuesday Post.

Be kind to me..... It's my first time.






1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.
I am reluctant to answer this question in full honesty because the word would have to be routine.
I will refer to one that happened over the weekend and the word will be five.

2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?A couple come to mind. Like everyone I have a painful story about being a teenager and trying to be cool. When I lost my virginity at seventeen it was with a man who was about six years older. I didn't want to seem uncool by not telling him about my lack of experience. To make it worse he was quite large and because he assumed I knew what I was doing he wasn't particularly gentle. Consequently the whole experience was a little bit painful and a real let down. I didn't go back.
Later when I was much older I fell into a drunken tryst at a work conference with a collegue. We had shared a lot of sexual tension for a long time. Fear of being discovered and alcohol meant that neither of us enjoyed ourselves.

3. Do you fuck outside the box?We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like and/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example.
Personally I have a thing for larger guys. I mean tall broad shouldered guys who can lift me off the ground. I am 173cm tall so not really small myself. I also prefer a cock above average size (yes I did just say that). However I have learned in my journey through this lifestyle that being picky and sticking to the type you like at all times can be a little boring. I have had several fantastic enounters with smaller men who really know how to please a woman. As a result I have added 'small and energetic' to my list of preferred 'types'. But in practise as long as they guy is clean, respectful and we can have a comfortable conversation together we will investigate taking things further.

4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.
I love to read the stories of people who live a BDSM lifestyle with their Dominant. I find tales of Daddy and his little girl sometimes highly erotic but when it comes to our own play we limit BDSM practises to spanking, some biting and scratching, very light hair pulling and some blindfoding and restraint. I would like to further explore my submissive side but I have yet to find someone who I feel comfortable with to do this.


5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?
Jake and I have been active in the swinging lifestyle for a number of years now. Over the time I have watched him have sex with many different women in different situations. It is always a rewarding experience to see him feeling so much pleasure. One of my favourite things to do is to lick the pussy of the woman he is with while she sits astride him. Divine



Bonus: Fill in the blanks.
I like it _____ on the outside and ______ in the middle.

The answers are seared and bloody. That would of course be for a steak! 

7 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your answers...and I definitely relate to the work conference thing (slightly different situation for me, but the alcohol part strikes home...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Tell me more, tell me more. FIVE lovers, five orgasms? Anything but routine, eh? :-)

    3. Hahaha love it! "'small and energetic'". Will use that as a key phrase for ads

    5. "One of my favourite things to do is to lick the pussy of the woman he is with while she sits astride him. Divine."

    Oh My @#$# gawd! The visual of that is too hot, the real thing would make me explode. Divine indeed!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know I'm not the only TMI Tuesday virgin this week! Enjoyed reading your answers, and can relate to being a teenager and trying to be cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five? Five orgasms? Five partners? The vagueness has our minds wandering.

    Great answer to the bonus question! We love steak.

    Welcome to TMI Tuesday! There's quite a nice community surrounding this meme. We hope you return next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FIVE, such a lovely lovely word, fiveplay > foreplay

    HTMIT, babe :)

    signed,
    seared

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five, eh! Beauty...

    Feeling comfortable enough to do the BDSM thing is important, yes... took me several months before I could get this right and and couldn't be happier now :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the commens.

    Re the questions about Five. A lady never gives away all her secrets.

    ReplyDelete