Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Sex and Romance

This week’s TMI Tuesday is about sex and romance. Who doesn’t enjoy a little romance or the art of seduction before engaging in sex? Often times the prelude is better than the actual ‘event’.



I found this on a blog I stumbled accross, Candy coated Nightmares. Apparently it is hung on the wall in a dentist's waiting room somewhere because the dentists think it is soothing to the patients!!!
 
Anyhoo on with the questions.
1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:
a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.
The honest to goodness answer to this question for me is that I have never been stood up in that way. At all that I can recall. So in the hypothetical situation that it did happen these days my response would probably be a combination of b) and c) check to make sure there was not genuine reason for it and then mentally strike them off the list as time wasters. Of course Jake would never stand me up without VERY good reason so he would automatically be off the hook.

2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?
Of course a romantic relationship. Having been married for nearly 13 years Jake and I have learned to bend our lives and relationships to fit with career requirements so these days neither of us can really say that the relationship gets in the way of the career.

3. You love to role play in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink?
a. Doctor and the naughty nurse
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
Role play is not a huge part of our bedroom antics and I have not been fortunate to be involved in a role play set up with a play partner as yet. Although I would definitely enjoy it. If I had to choose one it would be the principal and the naughty schoolgirl with the very short skirt.

4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?
a. Me! I like to go for what I want.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.
I think I would go with b)

5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes
a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards
b. adventurous
c. kinky
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.  –Mae West
Definitely d). Our main rules are 'never say never' and 'don't knock it until you try it.' Although we do temper this with the out that if we don't like it we will get up, put our pants on and leave. We also have the general rule of operation that if one of us is out then the other is out as well. So if one of us is putting our pants on the other will follow suit straight away.

6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?
"Hello there. I think you are hot. You want to fuck?" There really is no point in pussy footing around. It just wastes good fucking time.

Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?
The answer to this question has been provided by Jake:
A nice hotel with fantastic white sheets on the bed and a balcony overlooking the beach.


If you liked this set of questions make sure you head over to TMI Tuesday to check out the other entries.


3 comments:

  1. The picture from Candy coated Nightmares (which we've just bookmarked) is pretty disturbing.

    We are also not experienced with role play, but we like the "naughty schoolgirl" angle. When we read (c), that didn't even occur to us. Shame on us.

    Nice to hear of your "if one of us is out then the other is out as well" rule. We have the same rule as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with not judging something until you try it. I've tried things that I was iffy on and ended up really enjoying them. Also tried things that were great in theory but not particularly great in practice. Ya never know. :)

    Enjoyed reading your answers. Happy TMI Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty schoolgirls are a favourite of ours that will never get old.

    ReplyDelete