Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday SEX again


It is TMI Tuesday again. This week's questions are about that enlessly facinating topic S-E-X. Make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday to check out some great posts, after you have read ours of course!


Jake's Answers

1. What is your sexual personality?
I am a combination between two types, a. Controller, I like to initiate sex and drive what happens sometimes but not to the point where I don't care about the other person. I also feel I am a bit of a Daredevil, I like sexual thrills and taking some risks but there are some other risks that I am not comfortable with such as having sex in front of an audience.

2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught?
I have never done that. I would like to. Mostly I would rather be patient and go home to make the experience more satisfying. 
3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle
All of it. Except with the bondage I want some good welts and maybe even some cuts!

4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.
I try to act out as many as possible. Some of them require a very particular set of circumstances and are hard to create or have an element of risk that Gemma and I are reluctant to take.
Why do I do it? Because I can. It is bad to keep your fantasies bottled up.

5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!
a of course!!

Bonus: Finish the following phrase.

Sex is: The most important thing in my life. It makes me happy and keeps me sane!



Gemma's Answers

1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.
c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.
d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.
I actually feel that I am all of these at different times. I go through phases of being subdued and then sometimes I allow myself to be the sex slave and at other times I like to take risks and go all out for the experience. I am rarely the controller but when I find myself in that situation I do get a certain amount of pleasure from it.

2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught?
Like Jake I have never done that. Having said that these days we do go to a lot of parties where everyone is naked and fucking within an hour of arrival so that sort of gets it out of your system. 


 3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex I have done this. I had a very memorable night with two sexy men completely at their mercy.
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks MMMMM nothing like a good spank. But the spank has to be made like you mean it
c. Record the two of you having sex Jake and I did this a couple of times. We did once have a video of our wedding night but it got lost when we moved house. One day we will find it on the internet.
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle This isn't something I am that keen on. Our old bedroom had mirrored doors floor to ceiling on the built in wardrobe. That was enough mirror action for me.

4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.
I don't have a LOT of fantasies but the ones I do have tend to be a bit elaborate and involve lots of people in particular situations. I have acted out some of them. I have also found myself in a particular scenario and thought "Wow that has just found its way onto my Gotta do again list." An example is being spit roasted at Mrs Fix It's Birthday Party.
I will say this I could never bring myself to pretend about a fantasy ie if my fantasy was to have sex with a random tradesman who came to my house I would never get Jake to dress up and role play the fantasy as a way of living it!

5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!
Like question one I go through phases of e to a. I guess I could say when I want sex it is the be all and end all. I am not usually conscious of this until afterwards when I realise the reason I have been a total bitch for the last two days is that I needed a damn good fuck! (PS when I read this answer out to Jake he nodded in total agreement!)

Bonus: Finish the following phrase.

Sex is: Limited only by your imagination.

7 comments:

  1. OK I have to ask what is spit roasted?? Love the pic. I have one particular fantasy that I have never had fulfilled.. we won't even discuss that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spit roasting is the most divine pleasure of being fucked (usually doggy style) while giving oral sex to another man. It is awesome fun and I would recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Regarding Jake's answers, I also went mainly with (a) and (c) for #1. Having sex in front of an audience of strangers was pretty nervewracking but ultimately exciting for both of us; however, we much prefer doing it in front of a smaller crowd of friends. Doesn't happen anywhere near as often as we would like, of course.

    Good answer to #2. As someone who has had sex in secret at a party, it would probably be much more satisfying to wait until I got home. Unfortunately, the nature of some of these hookups meant that the other person was probably not coming home with me, and I've always been the "do it now rather than risk losing it" type.

    We don't think it's in any way bad to keep one's fantasies bottled up. In fact, as you point out the nature of some fantasies mean they must stay bottled up. Not everything that crosses one's mind must or even should become reality. Having an active fantasy life is healthy.

    Regarding Gemma's answers, we need to attend more parties like the ones you both attend.

    We've lived in a few houses that feature mirrored closet doors. We like this. We've enjoyed mirrored ceilings in the past as well.

    Being spit roasted is a fantasy of Jill's, though I tend to wonder if her reluctance to actually make it happen up to this point is due to how it's been built up in her mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would understand your comments about something being built up and making Jill reluctant to do it.

      I have always had this attraction to gang bangs but when faced with the reality run a mile! In reality I have 'entertained' about the number of men that would be involved in a small gang bang at swingers parties and not missed a beat so it isn't really that daunting.

      Delete
  3. I need to go to more parties like that. Though honestly I tend to be a little shy sometimes, so I would have to start with someone I knew well and work my way up (or out?) from there.

    I think I'm going to have to start fantasizing about being tied up with TWO men...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great answers and hot picture.. That looks like sex fantasy of mine (I have only been in one threesome so far..a group could be fun!) and Jake...#4..come on man... I am sure Gemma needs somebody to come and fix things sometime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should clarify a little. Jake has what could be described as a cum fetish. Some of his fantasies involve a lot of cum all over me! Now I think this would be fun but this is the 21st century and I am not keen to catch an STI so our enthusiasm for this type of thing has to be restrained.

      Delete