Monday, June 25, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Good Ol' Summertime

Well it seems that the weeks just fly on by and before you know it Tuesday is here again. I am pleased to announce that Jake is back on deck and so you will get both sides of the story this week.


The theme this week submitted by Andee the Sexy Northern Angel is Summer. Seeing as we are in the throes of winter here I am glad to at least be fantasising about sun - kissed beaches and bikinis. As always make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday to check out the other entries, after you have enjoyed ours of course.



Jake's Answers

1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
I love to go sailing on Moreton Bay. Hopefully by the time summer gets here I will have my brand new boat.


2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive in movie. What is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
Heaps of times. The only picture theatre in our town was a drive in. As a teenager I used to go with my friends to the drive in and all of us would watch the movie in the back of a ute.

3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
No not that I can remember.

4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
Only with Gemma as she talked about in her answer below.

5.What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?

I think people can wear whatever they want and have the right to be comfortable in it. I like both looks.

6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to "get busy" outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
Yes I suppose so. On the beach quite a few times. Once Gemma took me on a bushwalk on her parents property and we came accross this waterfall. We climbed up to the top and had sex next to the creek with the birds and the cattle watching us, and crocodiles (just kidding. there are no crocodiles there!)

7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?
I am not much of a morning person, I prefer sunsets. Like this one we saw at Derby in WA.

Used with permission from Gemma Jones

8. What is one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
I like seeing topless girls enjoying the sunshine on a yacht.

Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex: On the beach, at a picnic, camping?
I like beaches mostly in the rain and at night.




Gemma's Answers

1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
Like all Queenslanders I like the water. My favourite places to swim are in waterholes in creeks, especially in the middle of a rainforest.

2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive in movie. What is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
In Australia there are precious few of these theatres left that are still operating regularly. I have only been to a movie at a drive in a few times. When I was about seventeen, my boyfriend took me to a movie marathon at a drive in  and I gave my first head job. It was a raging success and I have never looked back.

3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
No I can't say I ever have. Our family never really went on holidays during the summer break and so I guess I never had the opportunity.

4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
Jake and I have travelled extensively throughout Australia and visited many beaches that were deserted enough for nudity or at the least toplessness. We have only ever visited one official nude beach and the weather at the time was so cold we were the only ones there! We did take a photo for the record though.


Used with permission from Gemma Jones

5.What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?
Wicked weasel, yes definitely
Speedo, no not at all. In Australia we call them budgie smugglers, and unless you are a competitive swimmer (even then not so much) they are definitely not cool. Board shorts can be sexy. Especially when they are slung really low and you get a glimpse of a guy's snail trail peeking over the top.

6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to "get busy" outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
Jake and I are both huge fans of the great outdoors. So we have gotten busy a number of times. One of my favourite memories is of being visited by a male friend one night and the three of us getting busy on the kids' trampoline in our back yard.

7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?
Definitely sunrise. I am a morning person and I just love watching the day being born. I have been fortunate to see some amazing sunrises.

8. What is one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
I am not a huge beer drinker but when it is really hot a very cold beer does taste really, really good. Cold watermelon is also something else that is great about summer. For a lust fix I do like sitting around at a water park observing swimsuit fashion.

Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex: On the beach, at a picnic, camping?
I think I would have to say all three of these are good. Jake and I have had sex on beaches, been known to scandalise people in picnic grounds with our displays of affection and of course we have camped.
For our tenth wedding anniversary we went camping at Carnarvon Gorge in Central Queensland (without the kids of course). One morning an older couple apologised to us for making a lot of noise the night before when their friends had come to visit them. We assured him that it wasn't a problem all the while chuckling that we were worried WE had made too much noise.




5 comments:

  1. Love the picture at the nude beach. I want to visit one badly. I think it would be a blast. Also, I am also a huge fan of board shorts that leave a little peek of the treasure trail. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Glad to see that Jake is back.

    We love Jake's #6 answer. The experience sounds very exhilarating. Jill has some experience with sex on the beach, but I've never partaken. I'd like to, of course, though I imagine it would be difficult to get every last grain of sand out of our nooks and crevices afterward.

    I am also not a morning person. Jill is a bit more of an early-riser than I am. I prefer to see the sunrise just as I am getting to sleep.

    Great answer to #8 as well. I'm not much of a yachtsman, but I'd gladly fake it if topless (or naked) girls were involved.

    Regarding Gemma's #2 answer, we are pleased to hear that a drive-in theater was instrumental in your early sexual development, in particular, your first time giving oral sex. As in Australia, there are very few drive-ins in the United States. We are lucky to have a couple in our area, presumably for a very limited time.

    We liked Gemma's answer to #4 as well. We finally went to a clothing-optional beach last year on Christmas Eve, and though the weather was beautiful it was quite chilly, and we were the only ones naked. We also took a photo.

    "Budgie smugglers" makes us laugh. Quite a clever name for such a garment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love!! sailing! boats!!
    Loved answer to #8

    loved the pic too :)

    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Jake's answer to the Bonus question is something I would love to experience myself, making love in the warm summer rain...yep, add that to the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - sex on the beach at night? *swoon* that would be so hot and romantic.

    Budgie smuggler! LOL! Fantastic term. You Aussies are awesome.

    Great picture of the nude beach, too bad it was too cold to really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete