Monday, June 4, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Think Kink!

This week's TMI is all about the kink. Jake and I like to think we are a bit kinky but not too extreme. Let us know what you think.

Make sure you pay the TMI Tuesday blog a visit and check out the answers from the other kinksters!




Jake's Answers
1. What is the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically?
My bedroom is furnished with a four poster bed with a whip at the ready for whenever I need it.

2. Do you have any fetishes? If so what are they?
*Xeromag defines fetish as; 1. A non-sexual item that causes arousal, 2. Anything relating to BDSM in general or 3. Items, practices or apparel relating to BDSM
Short skirts (worn with no underwear of course and generally in public), hoodies and cum in pussies and on a girls panties (after it leaks out of her pussy)

3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more......
Years and years ago (before I met Gemma) I went to a BDSM club and was whipped to the point of bleeding. I did like it very much but it isn't something that Gemma and I incorporate into our normal play.

4. Have you been tied up, tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints?
I have restrained Gemma on occasions and I helped Mr Fix it tie up Mrs Fix it recently. I am sure Gemma will tell you about it sometime.
For my birthday last year Gemma organised Mrs Fix it and Ms Springfield to come and pay me a visit after she blindfolded and tied me up using some strapping. Mmmm it is is my birthday soon, I wonder what she has planned this year.

5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive a switch or entirely vanilla?
I wouldn't say that I am a dominant. I feel more like I am a submissive. Gemma's Uncle Dennis thinks he could train me to be her dominant. (Well yes he may very well think that but he is a little mistaken I feel)

6. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
It is hard to answer this question because what I think is normal a lot of other people think is kinky. I will give you a list of things and you can pick the one you think is kinkiest!
  1. I let Gemma pee on me once, not in the shower either. (I will say right now it was an extremely difficult thing for me to do the first time!)
  2. Having Gemma, or other women, squirt all over my and my face.
  3. I have licked Gemma's pussy after another man came in her
  4. Gemma has fucked me in the ass with a vibrator
  5. Once when we were at a club we were playing with a couple and the woman asked me to fist her. THAT was an experience. (I am not sure how I feel about having this done to me!
7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one?
*Xeromag defines BDSM as a general term used to describe a situation that involves; erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play or anything related.
Gemma and I went to a party called Retribution. a few years ago. We were a little perturbed when we realised we were the only people arriving without a suitcase on wheels. The night was definitely an eye opener and we didn't stay long as the emphasis at this particular party is BDSM play and sex is not normally part of it.

8. What is your favourite fetish item or implement?
Straps for tying people up to please or tease.

9. Favourite kinky clothing material?
PVC or leather

10. Thigh boots - love 'em or hate 'em
LOVE THEM. Gemma has two pairs, red and black. Most of you have seen them but I will post a picture.


This is the photo that got Gemma's page pulled from Facebook






















11. If you're kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?
I don't keep it a closely  guarded secret but I don't blab it to everyone. Some people may think they know but they probably don't know the extent.

12. What are your personal limits?
I am not sure how deep the rabbit hole goes yet.

13. What's your safeword and why did you choose that one?
Pineapple. We don't have a reason other than Gemma and I came up with it. Mainly because a safe word has to be one you wouldn't use in that type of situation. You are not likely to be playing with pineapples!!.



14. Which fetishes do you just really not get?
Needles and cutting.

Bonus: Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means fun.



Gemma's Answers
1. What is the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically?
My wardrobe. I have two pairs of thigh high boots, serveral other high heels, five corsets, and an array of underwear varying from tiny g-string to those frilly ones. I thought I had a good toy box until I saw some photo's of my friend KateyLou's toy box. Mine is pitiful in comparison!

2. Do you have any fetishes? If so what are they?
*Xeromag defines fetish as; 1. A non-sexual item that causes arousal, 2. Anything relating to BDSM in general or 3. Items, practices or apparel relating to BDSM
Not really. Jake says corsets. He says that as soon as I see a girl wearing one I am immediately in love with her. I wonder what I would do if I saw a man wearing one!

3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more......
Well I do like a couple of firm spanks in a particular spot especially when getting fucked doggie style. I have a memory of the night we went to Retribution. I had assumed the position and Jake was doing his husbandly duty accompanied by some whipping with a small whip we had at the time. I kept telling him to do it harder. He said it was scary how hard he was hitting me. I guess I was in the moment.

4. Have you been tied up, tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints?
Well I tied Jake up for his birthday as outlined above. 
I have been tied several times usually with a type of strapping. For MY birthday last year Jake tied me and had me kneeling against a wall. A number of men came into the room. I thought it was only one other but it turned out to be two. I had to suck their cock and guess who they were before I could have the blindfold removed. I had to suck them to climax before I was allowed to have my hands back.

5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive a switch or entirely vanilla?
Most people who know me think I am dominant. I believe that I am really submissive or at best a switch. I don't really agree with Uncle Dennis' idea that Jake can be trained to be my dominant. I feel that such a person would have to be a very strong and much more aggressive than Jake will ever be.


6. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Like Jake I am not sure what other people think is kinky as opposed to what I think is kinky. I think I will give some options and let you the reader decide. I just hope I don't scare you too much,
  1. There was the peeing thing. It is not something I wanted to do but I did it for him because, well he is my husband and I love him
  2. I used to have a rule about not letting a guy come on my face. I bent the rule once and found it wasn't so bad after all.
  3. I have masturbated on a web cam for a chat room full of people that I have never and will never meet.

7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one?
*Xeromag defines BDSM as a general term used to describe a situation that involves; erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play or anything related.
See Jake's answer above. I don't really have any more to add.
8. What is your favourite fetish item or implement?
I would have to say a riding crop. We gave Ms Springfield one for her birthday last year and she used it on me while I was bent over her kitchen bench. Gentle slaps between my legs. Rather yummy.

9. Favourite kinky clothing material?
I would have to agree with Jake. PVC. Particularly the way Trinity wears it in the matrix.


10. Thigh boots - love 'em or hate 'em
See Jake's answer above. I don't think I would go for any other colours but I would really really like a real leather pair. I just need to win the lotto first.

11. If you're kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?
I don't actually tell people. But somehow it just kind of leaks out of me and they think it about me anyway.

12. What are your personal limits?
You cannot draw blood or cause pain to be malicious.
I also don't like shaming or degrading people.

13. What's your safeword and why did you choose that one?
Pineapple. We also use this word a little when we are at a party or club and want to let the other person know that we are talking to someone who is a no go or isn't right for us. It is easy to work the word into the conversation eg
"Did you know that pineapple juice can make your cum taste better?" Or "Gee I wish I had thought to bring some pineapple juice to go with my Midori"

14. Which fetishes do you just really not get?
Extreme pain, scat, vomit, breath play.


Bonus: Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means getting out of my comfort zone.





2 comments:

  1. Regarding Jake's answers, we appreciated the clarification on what a fetish is, as stated in #2. We had long thought a fetish to be a fixation on a physical object or body part, and not a sexual practice such as, say, voyeurism. However, prior to answering the question we looked it up to make sure we were on the right page, so to speak, and we found a wealth of conflicting information. In the end we answered to the best of our ability. And what beautiful pictures. Sorry to hear that someone on Facebook had a problem with those sexy red boots.

    Regarding Gemma's answers, we loved the story you tell in #4 of being tied and having to service the men. Very exciting, and definitely something Jill finds to be a turn-on - even though she might never actually go there in real life. We got big laughs out of both of you mentioning that "pineapple" is your safeword. We see from your answer that it doesn't just have to be one of you saying, "Pineapple! Pineapple!" as though it's "Code red!" You can actually work it into conversation, and presumably not sound so alarmed. As a couple that's never really had need for a safeword, that hadn't occurred to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot answers from both of you!
    Cracks me up about the safeword, if I'm ever with someone and there is a pineapple involved, then 1. I'd be worried, and 2. I'll think of you two.

    ReplyDelete