Monday, July 30, 2012

TMI Tuesday - The Comfort and Thrill of Sex



Welcome to this week's TMI Tuesday all about comfort versus thrill in the bedroom. As always make sure you head over to TMI Tuesday to check out what the other adventurous bloggers in the world are up to.
We have decided to opt out of the a), b), c) options for our answers this week and just write our response to each question as we see fit.

Jake's Answers

1. How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
I like all of it. I especially like penetrating my partner with my finger while I have my penis in her vagina. Being able to feel my own dick going in and out is wonderful.

2. How do you feel about receiving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
I haven't been penetrated with a penis to date. I really like it when Gemma uses her fingers or a toy on me. I also once had an awesome lady give me a rimming and I would like to experience that again.

3. How do you feel about getting undressed in front of a new lover, for the first time, as he / she watches you?
Every time I have done this I have been in too much of a hurry to get down to business to actually think about what she thinks of my naked body.

4. Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?
Not really. Only when I am actually cumming do I make a little bit of noise. I am a silent killer hehehe. (He would be wasting his time because I would drown him out!) Yes Gemma you do! 

5. Do you ever talk to your partner in a sexually explicit way?
Yes. I try to find out ideas about their fantasies and what turns them on. It can be hard sometimes because not everyone is used to it or likes talking when they are having sex.

6. What kind of animal do you sound like most when building to a climax?
a) a quiet little mouse.

Bonus: Are you a Comfort Seeker or a Thrill Seeker? (These definitions are as outlined in Susan Mernit's blog)

I like adventures and exploring different scenarios and situations etc. So I guess I would have to say I am a thrill seeker.


Gemma's Answers

1. How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
I am a microbiologist. In my previous career I was paid to track down bugs and make sure they didn't end up in people's food. Consequently I am a little squeamish about bottoms and poo etc.

Jake does like a little anal play and I have pushed my boundaries in this area and am learning to deal with it. Lets just say though I can't see myself rimming him (or anyone else) anytime soon.

2. How do you feel about receiving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
My squeamishness mentioned in question one extends a little to this activity. I have made more progress in this area though. I have derived a reasonable amount of pleasure from having fingers and toys penetrate me while I am enjoying vaginal sex. Penetration with a penis is not high on my priority list.

3. How do you feel about getting undressed in front of a new lover, for the first time, as he / she watches you?
This isn't something I would normally volunteer for. I have danced semi naked on a stage in front of an audience and it was a massive buzz. Giving a 'private' strip session in a small room with one watcher is a little more challenging. There are times when I feel totally cool with it and other times when the thought of it makes me want to curl up in a corner in the fetal position.


Of course I don't look like this but I had to share this.
Source: ModernDayTeenager



4. Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?
Ohhhh yes! I have learned to tone it down because of the children but I am pretty sure they are familiar with 'those' sounds and I am waiting for the time when they turn around and tell me to tone it down.

5. Do you ever talk to your partner in a sexually explicit way?
Yes. I did outline some of the sexually explicit things I say to Jake in a TMI post  a couple of weeks back 

6. What kind of animal do you sound like most when building to a climax?
c) a screeching beluga whale.

I know I said I was going to do away with the a), b), c). but this description answered the question superbly

Bonus: Are you a Comfort Seeker or a Thrill Seeker? (These definitions are as outlined in Susan Mernit's blog)

I would have to say that I am about 50% comfort and 50% thrill. I love thrills, orgies, spitroasts, trying new things (including new penises) and all that. BUT I don't think I could do something like that every time I have sex.

To be completely honest I like the comfort type of sex most of the time with Jake and the thrill sex with other people.


4 comments:

  1. Love it Gemma, you guys are so open, I found this week a little difficult!
    X
    Katey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy reading your dual answers. I think most of us that have found our way to this collective sex blogger group would find a little of comfort and a little of thrill in our lives. We tend to be the open-minded bunch that want to experience what life has to offer.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake's #1 was really sexy. I do that to Jill quite often. Gemma's #1 made us laugh. We can see how your career might influence your views on ass play.

    Gemma's answer to #3 is the opposite of Jill's feelings on the subject: She'd strip in front of a person or two, but isn't quite ready to do so in front of a larger crowd - though we HAVE had sex in front of a pretty large crowd.

    Our daughter is two, and we anticipate the day when we realize we have to keep it down so we don't embarrass her. We know we won't traumatize her in any meaningful way, and just this morning she woke earlier than expected and more or less walked in on us. We knew she was coming in and stopped, but the look on her face was still something along the lines of, "Hey, what are you guys doing in here?"

    We want to hear Gemma's beluga whale screech sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I COMPLETELY understand what Gemma is saying about cleanliness. I've had partners want me to rim them, or rim me, and that has ALWAYS been a firm no. And always will be. I don't care HOW careful you are and how much you clean. That's just unsanitary. I'm very interested in trying anal myself, but I have concerns about it from a cleanliness standpoint.

    I'm up late if anyone's interested

    ReplyDelete