Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Have You Ever?






Happy New Financial Year!!! I am sure that there are some accountants out there that are excited.

Something that is more exciting is that it is TMI Tuesday again! This week the questions are the same set that was originally posted in November 23 2010. Jake and I were not playing this game then so we can't compare answers but I hope that you still enjoy reading just the same.

Jake's Answers

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accomodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening?
Yes, I'm a good boy, honestly.




2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) and informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Not that I can remember. I probably have but I can't remember an occasion.


3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights, or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
Hasn't everybody?

Of course these days we do but I am not sure if that counts for this question

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
The most romantic I have ever gotten is with Gemma recently as she says in her answer below.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
Yes.
Heaps of times at swingers clubs in the public areas that are open for other people to watch. One very memorable occasion was with a couple. The young and very sexy woman was very enthusiastic and squirted all over everyone (much to my delight). After we had played for a while she invited me to fist her. That was quite mind blowing.



Gemma's Answers

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accomodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening?
I have to confess that I honestly can't recall this happening. I have to qualify this with the fact that Jake and I have been together for about fifteen years so I haven't had a lot of recent opportunities. Before that I am not sure that I had a life!

2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) and informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Now I am not a compulsive streaker but I have been known to give unsuspecting members of the public more than they bargained for. One famous occasion was a few years ago. Jake and I were travelling home from a night out at a swing club that was about an hour's drive from our house. As you do we stopped at a McDonalds for the kind of refreshment that I seem to crave after an evening of alchol and debauchery. this particular McDonalds was quite busy and there were a couple of largish groups of men on their own way home from nights out. I marched in dressed in a short skirt and a corset. Of course there were comments and whispers some of which were not subtle at all. As I exited the restaraunt I flipped up the back of my skirt giving the whole restaraunt a view of my naked ass. I KNOW they were all watching because they all gave a mighty cheer. Jake was unaware of my action and I had to explain as we sat in the car eating our food. As we drove out of the carpark Jake got a massive thumbs up from some of my new admirers.


3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights, or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
This would depend on the definition of date. In our recent dating lifestyle the answer would be, probably. Not because we want to hide one date from the other for any particular reason we just don't always feel it is appropriate to discuss other dates.

In the more vanilla sense of the word then possibly yes, although I was quite a different person when I was 'dating' and so wasn't exactly drowing in suitors.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
This would have to be a very short head job, as described in a recent post. After that experience I do think it is important to make sure the movie is very boring when you are planning that kind of thing.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
The simple answer is yes. I know that you guys are not going to be happy with that answer and this being TMI Tuesday I will give some examples.

The first one is during a little road trip Jake and I went on sans children recently. We stopped in a picnic area near a popular lake and did what comes naturally. There were quite a few campers on the other side of the lake and some people canoeing on the lake. At one stage during proceedings I looked over Jake's shoulder (I was resting my butt on a picnic table with my legs around his waist) and noted that at least one canoeist and another group of people at another picnic table were watching.

The second example is a bit more routine. At a visit to a club we took ourselves off to a room and got busy while leaving the door open. I had my back to the door so I don't know who watched but I do know that one sexy guy who I had been flirting with earlier came into the room to watch and eventually joined us. I did have a marvellous time that night.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like tons of good times. Great answers! Happy Tuesday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Jake's answer to #5, how could we forget our own sex club experience? Of course we had sex in front of many non-participants, but when we wrote our answers we were both preoccupied with other instances, in my case a threesome and a separate same-room sex incident, and in Jill's case some public hanky-panky and a near threesome she had. Not sure how we both blanked on that.

    Regarding Gemma's #1 answer, do you ever sleep in bed with Jake without sex occurring? Because we're pretty sure that counts, even if it's not what the author of the question meant. And regarding the McDonald's incident, we don't eat there much - well, once in awhile when on road trips, etc. - but we certainly would if the sight of your bare ass was on offer.

    ReplyDelete