Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Arched


Wicked

And then before I realised it was time for Wicked Wednesday again. I don't seem to be able to get myself organised to post on actual Wednesday but it is still Wednesday somewhere in the world right?

The word for this week is Arch. I was feeling a little bit creative and managed to make my words into a shape as well as fit the title. I hope you enjoy.

Make sure you head on over to Wicked Wednesday to check out the other hot entries.

Arched


                        You lie naked on my bed
                                 I kneel at your feet admiring you
                                        Your red painted toenails fascinate me
     My kisses on your toes make you press giggle
          My kisses on your thighs make your hips arch upwards
                    Briefly I taste the juice glistening between your legs
               My hands caress your soft belly and hard nipples
        My tongue enters you, drinking your juice
 As I stroke the node of your pleasure
                                               Your hands clutch the sheets
                                       Your moans increase
                               Until the release

3 comments:

  1. Unbelievably erotic! We love the way you fashioned the words, making them into an arch of sorts, and the picture you chose is breathtaking. I'm pretty sure we've used it in our own blog. But the words are so vivid and detailed. It felt like we were observing a scene in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful entry to go with the prompt. I love what you have done with the words, both the contents and the visual effect!
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice..... I love it.

    ReplyDelete