Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Getting Off




Welcome to this week's TMI Tuesday. I have chosen a different video clip for this week from the one on the TMI site. This one is heaps sexier.

As usual please make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday to check out the other TMI freaks and their answers. 

Jake's Answers

1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?
 I don't think I can ever remember making that kind of call.

2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?
Yes. When I was younger I never had a friend that would call me up like that. More recently I have been acquainted with a woman who sometimes makes a call like that. 

3. Have you ever had a "friends with benefits relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?
Yes. I am not really one for one night stands. I would much rather catch up more than once. My FWB's last different lengths of time depending on a lot of different things so some we are still friends with us and others have dropped off the radar. 

4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?
 I had two one night stands in one weekend that both rate a mention. After I had been in a relationship for a really long time and had just broken up. My friend and I went to one of his friends' house. There was this young girl there and she took a liking to me so my friend and I invited her and my friend's friend to go for a drive up into the mountains. The girl was so desperate for a fuck that we ended up fucking in the back of the car. I don't really remember what happened to my friend and the other girl. (I met this friend once. I am pretty sure he was watching you through the window of the car Jake!)
The next night I went out with the same friend to a nightclub and I picked up a girl and took her home with me. We fucked all night. 

This isn't something that was normal for me even now so it kind of sticks in my mind.

5. When was your last one-night stand?
Does having sex with random people at swinger's parties count? I had sex with three different women who at the moment are still one night stands last Saturday night. It is possible that I will have sex with at least one of them again at another party. 
  
6. What's the grimiest, dirtiest place that you've had sex?
Definitely not a toilet. I really would never do that. 
Probably the back of my car. That is pretty disgusting a lot of the time. 


Bonus: What's the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?

There are some people in my life who I wish that they knew I was a swinger and I was available if they were interested. Unfortunatley I can't tell them because the place I know them from could make it a bit awkward. 

  

Gemma's Answers

1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?
Like Jake I can't ever remember making a booty call per se. I think a couple of times I have been chatting or texting with a playmate and suggested that they come over for sex kind of half as a joke and then suddenly they were on my doorstep. Of course I didn't turn them away but the night definitely was not pre-planned. 

2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?
Yes. When I was very young I had a fuck buddy relationship with a guy who was a couple of years older than me. He was the most experienced guy I had fucked at the time and so we had some interesting nights. Like the inexperienced and perhaps a little awestruck girl I was I would run to his house whenever he requested. In recent times I have not ever really responded to a booty call well. Normally because I get them at the most inconvenient times. 


3. Have you ever had a "friends with benefits relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?
Well yes. Several. And that is just the ones that I still speak to now. 

As a young single person I didn't have many of those relationships but as a married swinger I have had several. Some of them last over a few months and some of them are now ageing past a year. I am still having sex but I think that if the sex stops then we will still be friends with these people.

4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?
I only had a couple of night club pick up style one night stands when I was young and single. They really didn't rate a mention at all. 

Since I have grown up and I have become a swinger we have had some awesome nights with people we have met at clubs. One that springs to mind is a guy I met at a swinger's club. Jake and I had decided to take ourselves off to a room and 'chat amongst ourselves'. Because I am such an exhibitionist I asked to leave the door open. After we got busy the guy came along and asked if we minded him standing beside the bed. One thing led to another and then I was enjoying a good spit roasting. 

And yes I may have left the door open hoping he would come along.  
  
5. When was your last one-night stand?
 I would probably have to say the night I described above would have to be the last one.

6. What's the grimiest, dirtiest place that you've had sex?
When Jake and I first met we would go camping at the beach from time to time. The places we camped did not come with showers and toilets and the only running water was in the creek a little way down the beach. We swam in fresh water every day but you can't use soap in those places. So after a few days we were probably pretty rank. I do remember that the first shower after I got home felt like the best shower ever!!


Bonus: What's the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?
I am really a bit stumped with this question. Mainly because some of my friends know most of the things about me and the rest know what they need to know. Although sometimes I like the people I study with at University to know what I get up to in my spare time.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding Jake's first two answers, I think I wished when I was younger that I was the sort who didn't have to initiate such a call but instead had countless women initiating them with me. Make no mistake, I could be aggressive when it was warranted, and in fact more often than not I was the one making the call (or sending the text, or whatever). I just wanted to feel pursued.

    Regarding #4, I remember when I was 22 or 23 having a similar weekend. It was an enormous ego boost, and I had to work hard to resist the urge to brag about it every chance I got.

    I've had sex in a public restroom/toilet before, more for the thrill of doing it in a public place than any other reason. Fortunately it was fairly well-kept and thus I didn't list it in my own answer.

    Gemma's answer to #4 is really hot. I would have loved to have happened upon such a sight, and better yet to have participated.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Jake's #3-- that is the kind of situation I would be very open to. Not swinging per se, I'm more open to the type of polyamory that NV describes for him and his wife. Nothing like that has come along. But someone I can spend time with and enjoy his/their company would be nice.

    Regarding Gemma's #6-- there are special soaps, biodegradable, that work well and break down quickly. You can use them when camping, and the water is "ok" to drink again pretty quickly. Doesn't really endanger the plants or wildlife.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete