Monday, August 20, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Pain and Pleasure

Welcome to this week's TMI Tuesday. We really liked the subject matter for this week and had a lot of fun with our answers. As always make sure you head over to TMI Tuesday to check out other people's pleasure and pain.  


Jake's Answers

1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
I do like a bit of pain. However I think pleasure is more uimportant and so I seek it more often

2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
I am extremely ticklish and I don't like being tickled during sex itself but during foreplay it can be OK. Gemma says it makes me laugh like a girl and I worry that it might be a bit offputting.

3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
Yes. Gemma likes me playing with feathers on her skin. Then we lost the feather. If anyone has a feather that they would like to donate then please let us know.

4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
Yes I like being blindfolded. A couple of years ago Gemma took me to a hotel, blindfolded me and left me there for a strange woman to do all sorts of kinky things to me for about two hours. She left and then Gemma came back and took off my blindfold. I would like to do it again sometime. If anybody is interested please contact Gemma.

5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?
Gemma and two of her female friends have dripped candle wax on me (while I was blindfolded. Notice the pattern?). Gemma has also held an ice cube in her mouth while she sucked my cock. Another treat was holding a mint in her mouth while she sucked me. That is actually pretty good because when you blow on my cock afterwards it feels really cool.

6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings or both?
Oh yes I enjoy both of those things. I am not sure wether I enjoy one more than the other. There is only one thing better than being spanked and that is being whipped.

7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?
Yes our safeword is pineapple. When we invented it we thought we were being original but in the aftermath of 50 Shades of Grey every radio announcer in Brisbane is using pineapple as their safeword!

Bonus: Tell us in 3 - 4 sentences about the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.

When I was much younger I went to a Hellfire theme night and I was tied up by one of the Mistresses and whipped and whipped and whipped. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that but I really enjoyed myself. I had marks on my body for months afterwards to prove that I really had done that.


Gemma's Answers

The video above does fit with the theme for this week. But I thought I would share with you all a Divinyls song that I like more.

1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
Definitely pleasure. Although there is something about getting a good hard spank right on my butt cheek while being fucked from behind. Otherwise I am all about dishing out the pain rather than receiving it.

 
2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
I am not especially ticklish and so tickling during sex doesn't really do it for me. I do like stroking on my belly and down my back right at the start of things. In fact rubbing my belly is often a great way to get me warmed up.  (I am wondering right now if anybody who may intend to use that information in the future is reading this.)

3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
Like Jake said I am quite fond of feathers. We used to have this excellent ostritch feather which had a handle that was good for a bit of pleasure / pain play but it has dissappeared rom the toy box. I am not sure where it dissappeared to but I seriously would like to find another one.

4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
I am a bit of a control freak so being blindfolded is a huge challenge for me. Jake has arranged a night that started out with a blindfold that I wrote about for my first Wicked Wednesday but unlike Jake in his answer I couldn't handle being blindfolded for the whole evening.

5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?
I have not often been the reciever of heat or cold but I do like to use ice or mints when giving head jobs only if the man is agreeable. I heard at a party once of a guy who liked his wife to take a mouthfull of hot coffee before she sucked him but I have never tried that.

On one memorable occasion a man thought to apply an ice cube to my clitoris. I reacted quite violently and he was not game enough to try again.

6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings or both?
When I am in the heat of the moment I do love a good spanking. One memorable night I got quite worked up and Jake was worried about how hard he was hitting me but I loved it!!!

I also enjoy dishing out the spanks or as in the case of Mr Fix It some scratches.

7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?
We do  have a safeword but as Jake said earlier we have never used it and we are starting to wonder if we need a new one.

Bonus: Tell us in 3 - 4 sentences about the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.
The most pleasurable sexual experience I ever had was with Jake and an old friend of ours Peter. We visited Peter one night, he and Jake tied me up and took turns pleasuring me, orally, with their cocks and in every way. The highlight of the night was when I experienced a double vaginal pentration. It had been a long held fantasy of mine and it was as good if not better than I could have expected!! 

Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?
6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both?
7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?
Bonus: Tell us in 3-4 sentences the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I love being blindfolded. Eek on the double vaginal penetration.. my oldest did enough damage on his exit I worked my kegels off fixing lol. OH fuck me I love ice and heat.. Go down on Jake with a cough drop and have a fan nearby.. by the way it works just as well for us girls. Just don't get the extra mentholated ones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Jake's answers:

    I'm not a big fan of being blindfolded. It's not that I don't like it; I've done it a couple times and enjoyed it but I prefer being the one blindfolding my partner. However, the scenario Jake describes in #4 sounds like it would be right up my alley.

    I've had ice in my mouth while going down on Jill but I've never had her reciprocate. Not sure why; we'll need to change that soon.

    Regarding "pineapple", you two are so trendy that they're all copying you. ;)

    Regarding Gemma's answers:

    Add me to the list of people who prefer I Touch Myself to anything else the Divinyls have done. :)

    I love being stroked rather than being tickled. Jill too. Tickling does nothing for us sexually, except to possibly distract us. And yes, I mentally filed away the fact that rubbing your belly gets you warmed up.

    Your bonus answer is very exciting! Glad the experience lived up to your expectations.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to wonder how much flexibility, manuevering, jerrymanderimg, etc is needed for double vaginal penetration

    ReplyDelete