Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TMI Tuesday - What is the Question?

This week for TMI we were given a series of answers and Jeopardy style we were asked to provide questions. Not as easy as it sounds but fun none the less.



As always make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday to check out what the other crazy people are up to.

Unfortunately Jake is indisposed this week so you just get lil' ole me.



Answer 1: My butt

Name the item featured in the two photos below;



Answer 2: Stilletto black leather pumps.

I googled images of this item and then spent the next two hours unleashing my inner Imelda Marcos. What was it? A further clue is that these items look particularly good when perched on a man's shoulders.


Answer 3: Hard and stiff

If you follow these five steps what will the outcome be? (I wonder if this works for carrots?)

(All you people with dirty minds thought I was going to put in something about that other organ didn't you.)

Answer 4: "By George I think he's got it!"

I was really struggling to find a costume for this party I got invited to but guess where I found one? Click here

Answer 5: Socks

There are currently 40 of these on my clothesline. What are they?

Answer 6: Hole in the wall

What is the name of the game show, aired in both Australia and the UK, based on the Japanese game show "Brain Wall"?




Bonus: I hid them there so you wouldn't find them
 I had this pair of handcuffs that I bought because I wanted to use them on Jake one day. Perhaps when Aquaman comes to visit some time. I wanted to cuff him and make him watch him pleasure me before we both turned our attentions to him. Unfotunately Jake found the handcuffs and developed his own devious plan to restrain and tease ME. I got a little bit nervous about this because I am not especially good with situations when I am not in on the plan so I hid them in the kids toy box.

Now the children have used them to play cops and robbers and I just can't bring myself to use them for their original purpose.

( I couldn't not post SOME smut somewhere!!)



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...handcuffs, a playmate and someone being forced to watch you being pleasured. God, I love that answer!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss I do think that I may have to organise this one in the near future.

      Delete