Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Orgasm

 The week has rolled around to Tuesday again and it is confessional time. This week's topic is orgasms.



 As usual please make sure you check out other responses by visiting the TMI Tuesday page


 Jake's Answers:

1. Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.
I can't remember exactly my first orgasm. I know I had one. 
2. What is your favourite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc)
Penis in vagina sex. Recently I had my first p-spot orgasm using a toy that Gemma bought me for my birthday. I never realised that a male could have an orgasm that way. It felt incredible. 

3. Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven't yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt etc.)
No. I have done everything I can think of. Please let me know if I have missed one. I have orgasmed from vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, sliding between a woman's breasts, masturbating myself, having someone masturbate me and the last one by having my p-spot massaged. If there is anything I have missed then I would like to hear about it. 

4. Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?
Yes, when I was younger I was masturbating and went to sleep without cumming. During the night I had a dream and then climaxed. It is the only wet dream that I remember having. 

5. What is the easiest / fastest way for you to have an orgasm?
Masturbation. I am able to respond more readily to what is happening with me. Also I am not usually trying to prolong the experience. When I have sex with a partner I don't like quickies too much because it can make it difficult to hold off an orgasm.

6. How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?
About four maybe five. It depends on how many times Gemma and I have sex. I don't masturbate very much unless we are going through a stage where we aren't having much sex for some reason. 

7. Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?
Yes. I try to make sure Gemma cums first but I like to time my orgasm to be at the same time as her or very close to it. Of course things don't always work the way we want them to!

8. Can you have multiples?
No. I would like to though. I have seen Mr Fix it have somewhere between five and eight orgasms in a session where Gemma and Mrs Fix it tag teamed him. 
 
9. How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?
If I am masturbating maybe five minutes. If I am having sex as long as I like, mostly. Obviously there are times when I am not able to hold off as long as I like. 

10. Have you ever faked one?
Yes probably. I cant exactly remember doing this but I feel sure that I have.


    

Gemma's Answers:

1. Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.
I am not sure exactly how old I was. I remember learning to masturbate when I was probably around 10 or so and this was the first orgasm I remember. 

2. What is your favourite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).
I don't have a particular favourite. The way I orgasm mostly is by rubbing my clit while I am having sex. I have g-spot orgasms through both oral sex and also penetrative sex in certain positions and I LOVE these but I don't have them all the time and don't really want to because I usually gush a lot when this happens and it all gets a bit messy.

3. Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven't yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt etc.)
I would like to have an orgasm from nipple stimulation. Mostly I am a bit hit and miss about nipple stimulation. Sometimes I really like it and other times I don't want anyone anywhere near my nipples. So this is something I will need to work on.

4. Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?
I can't ever remember a specific time I have done this.

5. What is the easiest / fastest way for you to have an orgasm?
Usually if I am stimulating myself with a vibe I will cum really quickly. I am not sure if that is because I know exactly where to press or because I usually only do that when I am super horny. I am a bit like Jake in that when I am having sex I am not focusing on the end goal of orgasm and tend to focus on the experience which makes the orgasm take longer. 

6. How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?
I don't have a set goal. Like Jake said we have sex around four to five times a week but that varies with lifes ups and downs. Often I am not aware that I was feeling tense because I haven't had an orgasm for a longer than normal time until after I have one and realise how much it has made me relax. 

7. Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?
Jake and I often cum at the same time as each other. It has been something that I have always enjoyed about our sex.

8. Can you have multiples?
When I ejaculate I usually have an orgasm. This usually starts by g-spot stimulation but once I get worked up I can have these same orgasms, with the ejaculation, from a number of different stimulus including nipples. In some very intense sessions I lose count of the number of orgasms. 
 
9. How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?
This depends on a whole lot of things. How tired I am, how excited I am before hand what else is happening in the room. There are times when I have sex and don't orgasm because I don't really feel like it. I sometimes just enjoy the feeling of being close to Jake or having a cock in my pussy without any other expectations.

10. Have you ever faked one?
I don't think I have ever fully faked an orgasm but I would be guilty of of 'exaggerating' how much I was enjoying myself from time to time.



2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Seems like you and Jake are both on the same level which I'm sure keeps the relationship strong. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I think it is incredibly hot and intimate to have an orgasm at the same time as my partner (though it has only happened through mutual masturbation).

    ReplyDelete