Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Cum are you a fan?

It is that time of the week again. This week the questions were submitted by a favourite writer of mine The Late Phoenix. So of course they are excellent! I am looking forward to writing these answers. 

As always make sure you hop on over to TMI Tuesday  to check out this week's confessions. 



Jake's Answers:

1. We are all incurable sex addicts, but name one thing - a job, a passion, a creative outlet, a collection - of yours you use as a replacement, a distraction from constantly thinking about sex 24 / 7.
I don't really have something I use as a replacement. I like sailing but really I like to incorporate sex with that so that probably doesn't really count. 


2. Have you ever loved somebody so much you thought having sex with them would actually sully the pristine purity of that love?
Absolutely not! If I loved somebody that much I can't imagine not wanting to have sex with them. Maybe that means I have never loved somebody that much. I lasted two weeks before I had sex with Gemma which I considered to be a huge achievement.

3. If you could make love to yourself, would you? Describe this experience in full detail.
I don't really know how you would make love to yourself. I think if I met myself I would run in the opposite direction.

4. Cum are you a fan? Explain and expound.



I like cumming (don't we all Jake??). Seriously though, I like seeing cum in pussies, I like feeling pussies with cum in them. I also like watching other guys cumming while they are fucking, especially Gemma. I also like girls cumming especially squirting. 

5. Does it creep you out that God is watching as you're fucking?
I don't think I would be important enough for him to watch anyway. There are many more beautiful people out there to watch.

Bonus: Tell us something sexy that happened to you this week.   
Hehehe. I will start at the beginning; Friday night we spent the night with two other very sexy people as per Gemma's answer below. The following day Gemma teased me all day, wearing clothing that I particularly like, allowing me to fuck her but not allowing me to cum until that night. We have made a pact reminiscent of the Big Brother 'Yes Big Brother' task. Gemma promised that she will agree to any sexual request that I make of her for the entire month of September. As per the Big Brother rules she is allowed three refusals.

Gemma's Answers:

1. We are all incurable sex addicts, but name one thing - a job, a passion, a creative outlet, a collection - of yours you use as a replacement, a distraction from constantly thinking about sex 24 / 7
This is probably going to sound weird but cross-stitch. I am currently working on a project that I estimate will take me approximately 20 years to complete. It is one hot faerie (see image below). Of course if I wasn't researching, practising, reading and writing about sex then I would be finished it in about six months. 

Source: Mystic Stitch Inc.


2. Have you ever loved somebody so much you thought having sex with them would actually sully the pristine purity of that love?
I don't think I actually have ever thought that way. As a young teenager I was very much in love with the concept of saving myself until marraige but that lasted only as long as I was locked up in a boarding school run by nuns. I held on to the idea in some format and told Jake when I met him that seeing as this was a serious relationship I wanted to wait a couple of months until we actually had sex. We lasted a week. In all honesty I think a relationship like that would be so falsely saccharin that it would be boring as hell. 

3. If you could make love to yourself, would you? Describe this experience in full detail.
I was chatting with a friend today and I told him about this question. His response was that he would be interested in a female version of himself but he isn't THAT bisexual that he would do himself per se (other than in the normal Mrs Palmer fashion). I thought that if he and I were out one night and we came upon the opposite sex version of each other we could have a whole lot of fun as a foursome. (This guy does have a good imagination and minds are sexy) Of course I would have to include Jake in such an escapade so there would be two Gemma's, one male and one female. Two Aquamans, one male and one female and two Jakes you get the picture. Hang on skip that idea. I will just have Aquaman, Jake and the male me. And Mr Fix It if he wants to join us all. I don't think that is too much to ask.
Source I'm a Perv / You're a Perv!

4. Cum are you a fan? Explain and expound.
Yes. I love when  guy pulls out and cums on my belly. I love when a guy wanks himself and cums. Most of all I LOVE the feeling of a guy cumming inside me. There is just something about the feeling that gets me off. Mr Fix It has an even more special trick with that that will feature in an upcoming post.

5. Does it creep you out that God is watching as you're fucking?
No. As I have described I spent most of my teenage years locked in a Catholic Girls boarding school. The experience has encouraged much soul searching where God is concerned. I like to think that these days I am pretty balanced on my thoughts about God as shown in this post. Sex and fucking are just a celebration of the body God gave us and our humanity. Why wouldn't God want to watch that?

Bonus: Tell us something sexy that happened to you this week.
 Well this week started out in a VERY sexy way for Jake and myself. I posted some details here. There is more but I don't want to overload you all too much. I have purchased Jake's birthday present and it should arrive today. I can't share what it is but it is something I have thought about getting for some time. He is gonna have a good night tonight!



2 comments:

  1. aw, you're my favourite, too! favourite: love that exotic spelling :)

    20-year plan, huh? the long view, you have me in cross-stitches, fairies and folklore excite me more than sex

    hot pics! peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Jake's #2, I can't imagine loving someone more than I love Jill, and I knew I wanted to fuck her from day one. There was no way we were going to last two weeks without it. In my opinion that level of love is so intrinsically bound to sex (for me, at least) that I can't imagine it sullying the connection.

    Funny answer to #3. :)

    Regarding Gemma's #2, was it a week or was it two? Am I reading it incorrectly or do you and Jake recall events differently?

    Interesting thoughts on God. I'm an atheist, but this week I've really enjoyed learning how many of our fellow sex-positive bloggers are also religious. Very cool.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete