Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Strip for Me and I'll Strip for You.

Firstly I want to congratulate Hedone or Andee for choosing this photo because it is very nice thanks. Of course I know you are here to find out about all of mine and Jake's dirty secrets but TMI Tuesday is lots more fun if you read about other people's dirty laundry here.

 Jake's Answers

1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
I think I danced naked in front of Gemma once because she told me to. I am also relatively sure that some of my pre-Gemma girlfriends who asked for the same thing. I am not very good at dancing so not many people would want me to dance with them. Except of course for horizontal dancing!

2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?


Yes I have been to quite a few when I was young and single. Whenever I was working at the Gold Coast I used to go and have lunch at a strip club. 
  3. Have you ever been to an 'ameteur night' at a strip club?
Yes. There used to be a club in Brisbane called 'Rogues' which was completely different from the regular titty type bar. It was more like a nightclub with a stage show comprised of both male and female strippers. There was none of the topless wait staff looking for tips or anything like that. Almost every week after the professional show they would allow ameteurs to strut their stuff. I never was brave enough to perform myself though. 

4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?
Definitely misunderstood adult entertainment venues.  

5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?
I think I probably would although at this point in my life I don't think I would get many job offers or tips!

6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?
Yes, see the answer to number 1.
  7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?
Yes. Why not? Gemma seems to enjoy it when she has done it at parties. As long as my 'client' is relatively sexy. 

8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike... What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?
I don't think I have ever YouTubed any of them at all. I have YouTubed scenes from Eyes Wide Shut but that is not really the same thing at all.



Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?
It sounds a bit cliched but I have always thought about going to a strip club and going home with one of the girls. I was not pretty enough when I was younger and now I am not rich enough. Probably I wasn't rich enough when I was younger either. 



Gemma's Answers

1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
I have stripped down to my underwear in front of an audience quite a few times which has got to be one of the most empowering sexual experiences I have ever had. I mainly do this when I am at Couples International  in Brisbane. When I first started going there I would never have dreamed of doing such a thing but these days I love it.

2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?

Much to the surprise of many people I have never been to an actual strip club. Until very recently I never thought that they were places for women to go as a patron. I honestly thought they were the domain of desperate males who could not get enough nudity at home! I did once go to an all male strip show which was held at a regular bar as a one night only thing. That was an eye opener at that stage of my life!    

3. Have you ever been to an 'ameteur night' at a strip club?

As you can probably guess from my answer to 2. the answer to this is No. I have however visited Couples International many times and watched what would be considered ameteur strippers having a go at their excellent stage / pole set up. This venue is great for women like me who aren't pros and don't really dance but just want to feel the power of being naked in front of an admiring audience.
In fact my very first ever experience of a woman taking her clothes off for a man in public was at this venue. I have to say it wasn't anything like what I imagined it would be.  

4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?

Once I would have said yes to this and to some extent I still have this opinion. However in recent years my mind and eyes have been opened somewhat and I realise that the women who work in these venues often do so for very practical reasons like paying for their tertiary education or other such things. I also had a bit of an insight when I read the TMI responses of The Late Phoenix  and realised that these venues are exploitative in two directions. I won't muse on it further here but maybe I will in a blog post some time.

5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?

This never even ocurred to me as an option when I did need the money for college expenses and this was probably a good thing. I am not sure I would have maintained my integrity if I had stepped into that world at that age and doubtless some pimp would have taken great advantage of my good nature and naivety. These days I would be stronger and smarter but probably now too old to get a job. 

6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?

Yes I have. Jake has been the recipient of a couple of private shows that came with complete nudity and happy endings.


7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?

Hmmmm I am not sure how to answer this question. Yes? I have danced as I said on a stage with a girl I didn't know very well before I started. I have danced on a stage in front of people who I have't met, some of whom introduced themselves to me afterwards! And once I did this game at a party where all the girls had to lap dance all the guys, who were blindfolded and they had to guess which one was their partner!! That was kinda fun.


8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike... What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?

I honestly have never You Tubed any strip scene. Stripping isn't something I seek out to watch which is possibly why, even though I am enlightened, I have never bothered to go to a strip club. I would prefer to watch something a bit more physical like pole dancing. The athletic sporty kind, not the strip club kind. I have recently discovered the joys of perving on male pole dancers like these two:




I have been fortunate enough to watch these two practising both separately and together and Travis is responsible for teaching me how to walk like a stripper (he really is very good at it!). I find that kind of thing a lot more sexual than a woman taking her clothes off. I realise that there are more of you out there that would prefer to see a woman take to the pole so this is one of my all time favourite videos;







Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?

In fact I do. I think it would be really sexy to have a couple or two over and for myself and one of the other ladies to dress like the traditional strip club girls, maybe do a spin on the pole, a lap dance etc and spend at least the first part of the night serving drinks in g-strings, getting tips and all that suff before leading on to other things. 



3 comments:

  1. Couples International sounds like fun, i've always wanted to bring my own grog, but i'm not part of a couple at the moment...*tears*

    ah, Lara Croft, some babes stay sexy forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Couples International sounds like a lot of fun! Jake's answer to the bonus question made me laugh out loud.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer to the bonus question, both of you! Regarding Jake's, I think most male patrons entertain the same fantasies about bringing the strippers home with them, which may be why they spend so much! Regarding Gemma's, you've now given me a new fantasy to discuss with Jill!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete