Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Two is Company, Three is Better

Wicked

This week the prompt given by Rebel is 

 

 Make sure you visit the Wicked Wednesday page to check out the other Wicked entries.


Sometimes your subconscious stores a fantasy up without you ever even thinking about it. Then one fine day in the middle of the night something unexpected happens and you realise that you have just lived out some long held fantasy that your subconscious forgot to tell you about. This is the story of a night like that.

I was bumming around my house one night, wondering what to eat, what to feed the cat, and if I had a clean shirt for work tomorrow, not particularly in that order. Then my phone pinged.

So Mr Rabbit do you feel like a bit of a hop round our garden?

For long moments I stood looking at the screen of the phone. The name at the top was enough to set my heart thumping, let alone the words she had typed. My mind's eye could see her typing. She would be smiling that little smile of hers as she sprawled on the couch wearing something that didn't quite cover everything. She was one of the most luscious women I had ever met. And her husband was the most generous guy I had ever met. He shared this sensual woman with me sometimes. At my feet the cat miaowed loudly, protesting about his empty stomach. Still fantasising about Julie's skirt I opened the pantry, grabbed a tin of tuna and emptied it onto Puss' plate. He sniffed and looked at me a little bit 

miffed.

"Sorry bud that is all there is tonight." I shrugged my shoulders and quickly typed into my phone,

I will be there ASAP.
Frantically I rushed into my bedroom, searching for something clean to wear. Julie hates cigarettes, I had been trying to quit without success. If she smelled smoke on my clothes she would hammer me. Hastily I turned on the shower and began soaping myself. Already my cock was hard thinking about what the night had in store.

As I reversed down the driveway a thought occurred to me,

"What if she didn’t mean come over and have sex?" The excitement drained out of me, nerves took hold and I almost drove straight back into the garage.  Something made me keep driving.  Probably because I was so horny that I couldn’t help myself.  Even if it wasn't a certainty I didn't want to spend another night wanking in front of RedTube. 

After I parked I made my way down their driveway. The house seemed to be in darkness but as I turned the corner to where their bedroom opened towards the pool I saw a faint light spilling onto the path. My doubts eased a little. I paused in the doorway to watch the scene in front of me. Julie was sitting astride Sam on the bed. Her head was thrown back and her long hair cascaded down her back. As she ground into him, Sam reached up and cupped her breasts with both hands. They were whispering fantasies and talking dirty to each other. In my jeans I felt my cock stand straight to attention. The candlelight in the room caught in the highlights of her hair and the motion of Julie's hips mesmerised me, drawing me in, like a moth to a flame.

She turned and saw me standing in the doorway. Her lips curved upwards in a smile,   

“And what brings you here Mr Rabbit?” Her voice was soft but her tone was quite serious. 

Panic flared in me again. I had made a mistake. I stood in the doorway unable to move, waiting for her to tell me to go away.

“Well…” I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I was convinced that I was intruding on their private time and I felt so intensely embarrassed.

Then, to my immense relief her face lit up in a smile and she beckoned to me,
“Come in and join the fun.” A wave of relief surged through me. Two steps to the edge of the bed where I could inhaling the scent of her desire.

I said my hello’s to Sam as I shed my clothes. Things felt a little awkward, like two had suddenly become a crowd. I stood beside the bed, naked with my cock jutting out in front of me, not sure what to do. Julie was not so hesitant; she reached out and stroked me before leaning over to slide her lips down my shaft. A long slow breath fell out of me as the tension of my day suddenly evaporated.  

“Let’s go outside.” Sam interrupted my thoughts. 

Source: Kinky Gent
“Good idea,” Julie moved off Sam and stood next to me with her had wrapped around my cock.  She was wearing a short skirt but her breasts were bare.  My hand eased under the hem of her skirt and I leaned down to kiss her hello.  

“I am glad you came,” she whispered in my ear.

“I am glad you invited me.” I whispered back.

She took my hand and Sam’s and together we walked outside into the darkness. Night air cooled our skin the faint light from a half moon bathed the yard. In the corner was the kid's trampoline. Awkwardly we all clambered on. The whole night had taken on a surreal, otherworldly feeling. I was afraid I would suddenly wake up and be at home in my bed with my hand wrapped around my own cock.  

Sam and I pressed on either side of Julie. Our hands roamed over her body as she writhed and almost purred with pleasure under our touch. She had one hand on each of our bodies stroking our chests, pulling gently at our nipples and occasionally stroking our cocks. I inhaled sharply as I felt the warmth of her mouth covering my cock. A shiver of arousal went through her body and she pushed the whole length of my cock into her mouth sucking hungrily at me.   

Beside her Sam reached down and slipped his hand between his wife's legs. I caught a whiff of her scent as Sam licked it from his finger. He pushed her into a kneeling position and pressed his face between her legs. She sucked me harder as she moaned in response to his attention. The vibrations along my shaft were divine and I leaned back savouring the exquisite feeling of her mouth. If I had let myself I would have shot cum deep down her gorgeous throat. For a moment I considered it. She was sucking me so greedily that I knew she would happily gobble it down.  But I wanted this to last longer.

I pushed her gently off me,

“You are amazing.” I looked deep into her eyes.

“Fuck you have such a nice cock,” she gasped, “I just want to suck all the cum right out of it.”
I felt a pull deep in my groin, she was so hot.  Gently I turned her around so that her beautiful round butt was pointing at me as she bent to attend to her husband's cock. I had never really understood Sam's fascination with little skirts until that moment. Suddenly the sight of that ruffle of fabric across her ass cheeks was intensely enticing. I smoothed it down looking at the skin along the hemline. In the moonlight my eye was drawn to her opening peeking out between her legs. Entranced I reached out and stroked the outer lips of her pussy with my finger.  She was so wet! The juice quickly coated my finger as I probed deeper into her wetness.  Gently I touched her swollen throbbing clit before I slipped my finger inside her opening feeling the warmth and wetness of her. 

With two fingers I fucked her pussy as she backed against my hand. I fucked her harder as I listened to Sam's ragged breathing, knowing she was sucking him as greedily as she had sucked me. She looked over her shoulder at me,

“Fuck me!” she commanded. Nothing could have stopped me from obeying her command. I kneeled behind her and pushed my cock into her streaming wet pussy groaning in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped firmly around my cock. Her head bobbed frantically up and down on Sam’s cock as she gorged herself on him.

I pounded deep into her gripping her hips through the fabric of the skirt.  Looking down her ass was covered completely with fabric. The thought of taking something that was hidden from me drove me crazy and I fucked her harder. Her hot cunt tightened as tiny orgasms shivered through her.  At one time she lifted her head from Sam's cock and moaned out her pleasure to the night air. I am sure that the neighbours would have been able to hear us but none of us cared.  We were all so engrossed in each other. Julie was almost frantic.  She sucked Sam as if she couldn’t get enough cock.  I slowed my pace slightly savouring the feeling and teasing her a little. 

Things seemed to quieten for a while and then her pussy squeezed tightly around my cock.  I don’t know exactly what she did to Sam but it seemed that her head moved a little faster.  Sam groaned in pleasure and he placed his hands on her head, driving her deeper down over his cock. I sensed the increase in the urgency and responded.  I could feel the orgasm now edging closer no matter how hard I was trying to hold it off.

Sam had moved beside Julie. His hand slipped into her pussy feeling me pumping into her.

“God you fuck so good,” she whispered urgently. “I want to feel you filling my pussy up with your cum.”

Looking at Sam I could see how much this turned him on. He had told me before how much he liked seeing his wife get fucked hard and seeing her pussy filled with other men's cum. I was only too happy to oblige my friend who had allowed me to share this night and his gorgeous wife with him. 

“Are you ready?” I asked them both.

“Yesss.” I heard the excitement in Sam’s voice. 

My belly slapped against Julie's butt and her moans drove me harder. I held out as long as I could until the heat of the orgasm seized me. With a loud groan I shot cum deep into her. Sam's fingers caressed her opening seeking out the silky feeling of my essence in her.  I stayed inside her for a few moments as Sam kissed her on the mouth. She was still hungry to be fucked and her husband was craving the feeling of her right then.  With a little shiver I pulled out of her and lay down beside them to watch their love making.

Julie turned and lay down on the trampoline between Sam and myself.  She smiled at both of us and stroked our chests softly. Sam was stroking the tops of her thighs and the outer lips of her pussy feeling the wetness of her juice mixing with my semen.

“You wanna fuck my pussy full of cum?” she asked him.  Her voice was thick with desire and I was surprised at how arousing and sexy the whole thing was.  Even though my cock was no longer hard I still wanted to keep on watching this sexy woman.  Sam didn’t answer her, he just moved his body between her legs and eased himself into her as she wrapped her legs around his hips. 

“That feels so good,” he whispered to her.

“I know,” she smiled up at him. “I love the feeling of your cock in my wet pussy.”
She cried in pleasure as he thrusted hard into her. Absently her hand moved downwards to stroke her clit in time with his movements. She turned her head to me and said,

“Would you like to suck my nipples?”

I didn’t need to be asked twice.  I leaned down and tasted her nipple between my lips. She arched her back in response and moaned out her pleasure to me.  I sucked harder and her moaning became louder.  Her hand worked her clit frantically and Sam was pounding into her.

“Fuck it is so hot having two guys here.” She moaned out.

Sam pounded his cock into her harder, “Do you like having one dick after another?” he whispered to her. 

“Oh yes,” she responded. “I just love being fucked and fucked.”

“Do you want to feel my cum in your pussy?”

“Yes, yes.” The arousal in her voice now was intense.  Her back was arched and her whole body was tense with desire.  Her fingers worked her clit and she gave out small moans.

They climaxed together. She almost screamed out her pleasure at the final release. Sam matched her. I pressed my body against her lost in the sensations of her pleasure and the heat radiating out of her. At that moment Julie looked like a sex goddess. I would have pledged my life to worship at the altar of her body.

That night was one of many firsts for me. I had never understood the skirt thing but now it was something I couldn't get out of my head. I had never shared a woman with another man like that either and it was definitely something I would recall on many long lonely nights. On top of all that I would never be able to look a trampoline in the eye again. 

 


10 comments:

  1. WOW, this is so very hot! It still is one of my fantasies to have to men at the same time...

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot story.. as Rebel said, for me this threeway is a huge desire for me. I've had MFF's and they were delicious, but this is something I want to experience.

    And the sex outdoors.. super sexy

    Pea ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sexy story to keep me entertained on the train to work. Would love to have a similar experience. Responding to an ambiguous text for what becomes one of the great nights.

    Thanks again Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... there is something so very sexy about a MMF. Great piece

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is also one of my biggest fantasies and which I hope will happen one day.

    This was such a sexy story and loved the interaction between the players!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot stuff! Not sure I could handle the dynamics of MMF but this makes me want to try!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful! Makes me want to send out a text right now.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've never had a MFM threesome, but I know it's something Jill fantasizes about often. It's an arousing scenario, though I don't believe I ever considered it before she expressed her interest. We may have to discuss it further, especially after reading this.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Peers out into garden and ponders space for an adults only trampoline...*
    Brilliantly written, with so much feeling and honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for such great feedback. This scenario is not something I considered seriously when Jake and I started on this journey but it has become something I do enjoy when the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete