Monday, October 1, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Dress to Impress.



This week's TMI questions were penned by none other than ME!! They were inspired by Jake's facination with certain types of clothing which will become evident when he answers the questions. 

Make sure you head on over to TMI Tuesday to check out what everyone else is wearing.


Jake's Answers

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?
When I am lazing on the couch at night I like to wear a pair of trackies and a hoodie because they are so comfy.

2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends or workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?
I haven't actually seen one of these on a friend or a workmate but I see them on other people from time to time. I really, really want a niece leather jacket. 

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?
The thing that Gemma wears that turns me on is a short skirt and a hoodie. I can't explain why. It is very important that she doesn't wear any underwear. I think this is a turn on because I like the idea that I can have easy access whenever I want. 



4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others.
Nothing. That usually works pretty well. Especially when I walk around like this,




5. When you want to feel sexy, what do you wear and why?
I don't have a lot of clothing that I think makes me look sexy. 

6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one thing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?
I don't really have anything I want for myself (except a leather jacket) so I would just buy Gemma a whole lot of shoes. I never really cared about shoes nor understood why women liked them so much until I had sex with a woman while she still had her shoes on. Now I love them and I love the way they look on women's legs and feet. 

Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of fetish wear.
I don't have a well thought out or detailed scenario but I have an attraction to powerful women and I would love to be tied up and dominated by a woman dressed in leather looking something like this;

Source: igossip.com
The fact that I really love Eliza Dushku and the role she plays in Dollhouse kinda had something to do with the reason I chose this photo.



Gemma's Answers

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?
Spring has just sprung here in sunny Brisbane which means some quite warm days. So out come the shorts. I have a pair of denim Daisy Duke style shorts (probably not as short as hers) that I just love because they are so comfy. When summer gets here I will also be cracking out the bikini top to wear with it. 


2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends or workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?
I would have to say that the one thing I lust after when I see it on other people is shoes. My friend The Cockisseur came to my birthday party the other weekend wearing this amazing pair of black shiny boots with buckles all up the side that were AWESOME (said in that LA cheerleader sing song tone!). I would steal them from her but she is tiny and I wouldn't get my feet into them.

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?
Oddly I had a conversation about what guys wear that is sexy just recently. There is not a lot of lingerie for guys that looks exactly right. Jake does have a pair of black skinny jeans which I adore and I love to see him in them because they make his ass look hot!!

4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others.
Hmmmm if I wan't Jake's attention I would put on this skirt.


 Actually that skirt seems to attract the attention of most people. I have actually worn it down the street once or twice and had some interesting responses.

5. When you want to feel sexy, what do you wear and why?
I have a great corset collection and noting makes me feel more sexy than getting strapped in to one. Jake is pretty good at lacing them although sometimes I wish he left more room for breathing. 


6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one thing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?
Now this question is actually quite hard. I love shoes as I said earlier. I also have a bit of a thing for corsetry. Both of these items can be quite expensive if you want good quality ones and I would love nothing more than to have an unlimited supply of either. If I had to choose I think I would go the shoes. There are just so many shoes in the world that would look great on my feet. 

Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of fetish wear.
This is going to sound odd given that these are my questions but my fantasies don't usually involve clothing much. I actually prefer men to be fully naked if I am perving on them. If anything I would like to be the leather wearing dominatrix in Jake's scenario above but I don't know if he would feature as my submissive.  
 

7 comments:

  1. @Jake:

    2. Lots of people into and admiring leather jackets this TMI Tuesday.

    4. THAT would get a lot of people's attention.

    6. I did that once---got fucked in a pair of heels with my legs in the air. It was fun :)

    Bonus: Come to mama Jake ;-)

    @Gemma:

    5. You should model them for your blog

    Happy TMI Tuesday Gemma & Jake,

    -Hedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will consider your suggestion Hedone. I am due for another photo session.

      Delete
  2. yep, that skirt got my attention

    and that first pic is getting my attention, Bill Belichick should wear hoodies more like that one

    i miss Dollhouse

    so how does that $1000-a-bottle champagne taste, Ms. Rock Star? wink wink...peace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drink champagne. Like a true rock star only hard liquor for me!!

      Delete
    2. i miss dollhouse too! god that eliza is fuckable.... my fortune would have been squandered on booking her for "engagements"
      X
      Allys

      Delete
  3. Nicely shaved balls, Jake.

    Don't worry about Q2, Gemma. Re: what you wrote on Jack's comments. It might be a more METROsexual area for guys, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it as not a guy's question.

    And am I the only one who thinks Eliza looks unhealthy there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding Jake's answer to #2, I find that when I wear a leather jacket - I own three - I get much attention I otherwise might not. Definitely consider investing in one. And your answer to #6 is very selfless. What woman wouldn't want to be spoiled thusly? Obviously you'd be getting something out of buying Gemma so many shoes, but I'm sure she'd appreciate the gesture in her own right.

    Regarding Gemma's #1, I love Daisy Dukes. Jill has a couple pairs, though they haven't been seen in more than a year. I wonder if they got lost in one of our many moves, or have been misplaced. But thanks for the reminder! And regarding your short skirt, you've definitely gotten my attention! You've also gotten me to stand at attention.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete