Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Some Randomness

Welcome to the TMI confessional booth. This week's questions are a set of random things that should prove interesting. 

To check out other randomness make sure you visit TMI Tuesday 


Jake's Answers
1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.
I am a slut and proud of it and would like to think I have slut moments all the time. Despite this I do try and be ethical with my sluthood. One night that stands out was Mrs Fix It's birthday party. I walked around naked and had sex with all manner of women. PS if she ever has another one make sure you are on the invite list!

2. Have you ever played air guitar naked?
Probably when I was younger I did something like that. At home in my bedroom of course.

3. To what song do you most like to play air guitar, either clothed or naked?
Anything written by ACDC. Metallica is also good. 

 

4. Are you good in bed? Why?
I personally don't feel that I am that fantastic. But like Gemma I decided to get some other people's opinions.

Gemma: "Jake has a great gentleness about him. He is considerate and likes to please. He also listens to instructions very well. This is a skill that some men need to work on!!"

Mrs Fix It: "He is awesome in bed (or else why would I keep coming back?) also the term 'rocks my world' comes to mind. He definitely has talent." 

5. What FEELS sexy to you - tactile sensation (leave sight and taste out of this).
I like the feel of silky fabrics like satin and silk. Gemma has these undies that feel amazing. 

I also like the feel of a wet pussy that is either filled with cum or the juice that Gemma squirts when she ejaculates.

Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.
Shy guy with a big dick. 


Gemma's Answers

1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.
I am having trouble answering this questions mainly because I am trying to choose just ONE act. In terms of volume I think I will go with Mrs Fix It's birthday party earlier this year which was awesome and involved being bent over the back of the couch and entertaining all comers with both my mouth and pussy. 
In terms of audacity and completely out theredness (I don't think that is a word but I am sure you get the idea.) I will go with a little experience I had earlier this year with Aquaman. We had just met in person for the first time and had shared some coffee. We found ourselves in the middle of a shopping centre with some time on our hands. After trying on some lingerie and scandalising the girls working in the shop we moved on to the menswear department of Myers. It turns out that the Myers change-rooms are unattended in the middle of the day and are a great place for an impromptu head job. 

2. Have you ever played air guitar naked?
I am a fan of partial nudity but complete nudity doesn't come easily to me. Plus I have almost teenage children living in my house. So I don't do a lot of things completely naked these days. I have to say that air guitar is definitely not on the list of things I would be doing in my limited naked time. Pole dancing maybe. Air guitar probably not.  

3. To what song do you most like to play air guitar, either clothed or naked?
I can't think of a song that makes me pick up an imaginary guitar and slide across the floor on my knees. There are a lot of songs that make me do body rolls against the nearest post or pole like structure though. 

4. Are you good in bed? Why?
My personal answer to this question is that I am AWESOME. I did decide in the interest of a balanced and representative answer that I would get some quotes from people who might know;
Jake:"I have one thing to say. She knows how to squirt."

Mr Fix It: "Your talents, moves, sounds and responses are certainly what gets me going." 

Aquaman: "Gemma Jones is a playful confident sex kitten and it was a pleasure to fuck her.... I would love to go a few more rounds..... 5 out of 5 possible stars." 

5. What FEELS sexy to you - tactile sensation (leave sight and taste out of this).
I love the feel of certain fabrics on my skin like silk and satin. Not necessarily to wear but maybe to brush over myself. I also love the feel of those thick starched sheets that you get in expensive hotels. 

Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.
Good girl with a dirty mind. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Coming by from TMI. I think we all have slutty moments. I picked one from when a woman tried to insinuate I wasn't her husband's type.. She was wrong. Imma bitch. Love how ya'll had outside testimony to how good you are in bed. See I don't think I am great in bed, but I have never had anyone not come back lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Jake is an AC/DC and Metallica fan! They are two of my favorite bands.

    Love the picture! Sexy undies; sexier backside.

    Gemma's answer to #1 reminds us of a similar incident. There's a department store we know of with a certain changing room that is obscured from floor to ceiling; in other words, one can't peek under the door. A couple years back Jill accompanied me inside in the guise of assisting me as I tried on clothes, and we misbehaved similarly.

    Great autobiography!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm a shy guy and a good girl...... sounds like a great recipe for fun to me! :D

    ReplyDelete