Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Then and Now

It is Tuesday Confessional time. Sometimes I wonder who likes TMI Tuesday more. Me because I am a massive blabbermouth. Or my readers because they are all massive sticky beaks. I know that there are some of you whose secret guilty pleasure is reading TMI Tuesday posts. But don't worry your secret is safe with me.





The contributor for this week wished to remain anonymous. Thank you anonymous for great questions. Make sure that you hop over to TMI Tuesday to check out the other entries.

Jake's Answers

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
That I have sex with more than one woman at a time. I would have been surprised that I can have sex with TWO women in a night let alone three or four.


2. What one thing might shock the younger you?
I think that everything that I do now would shock the hell out of me. Mostly the free and open minded sex and Gemma's squirting.

3.  What part of the younger you's sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
There isn't any part of my life back then that even comes close to the life I have now. Yes I had some good times, the women were younger and perhaps better looking it doesn't even come close to the satisfaction I have now. 


4. Is there anything in the younger you's sexual ambitions or fantasies that you have not yet fulfilled? 
No. I fulfilled them all within the first six months of this journey with Gemma. We are now making up new fantasies.

Bonus: Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
I would tell myself the ultimate secret about getting women to have sex with you. I know you all want to know what that is. It is very simple, women actually want to have sex. 



Gemma's Answers

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
All of it most likely but if I had to choose one part it would probably be the way I am openly attracted to both men and women and feel the freedom to explore the side of my sexuality that always intrigued me but I was scared as hell of other people's reactions to. That is my attraction to women. 

2. What one thing might shock the younger you?
That I grew up to be the kind of girl who sometimes goes to parties where everyone walks around naked and has sex with everyone else's husband or wife. And the most shocking thing would be that I have been known to have sex with and suck the cock of more than half (sometimes all) of the men at a given party.

3.  What part of the younger you's sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
The second guy I had sex with was very open minded. He taught me a lot of things including how to give head. He and I also had sex in cars an awful lot. It wasn't the best relationship in terms of romance and he really was a bit of a no hoper but I think he was responsible for nurturing my open minded-ness about sex to a point where I could maintain it for the rest of my life.


4. Is there anything in the younger you's sexual ambitions or fantasies that you have not yet fulfilled? 
I really don't think so. My number one fantasy as a young person was to have sex with a woman. I have gone on to do many things with women that I couldn't even have imagined way back then so I think that one has been ticked off well and truly. These days most of the things that Jake and I get up to are way beyond anyting I could have imagined back then.  Things that I have tried and want to do again are a completely different matter!  

Bonus: Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
You are not fat, you are beautiful and very sexy. You don't need to give in to the idiot who won't take no for an answer because there are plenty of fish in the sea who will appreciate you much more. 

3 comments:

  1. great job as always guys, awesome to hear the both sides of the story!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers; yay for fulfilling our young fantasies, and for constantly thinking up new ones :)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma-- I imagine your current self does NOT miss trying to manoeuvre around to have sex in a car? ;) thanks for playing, you two!

    ReplyDelete