Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Movember Part 1


During November each year Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousand's of men's faces around the world. With their Mos these men raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.

1. Ladies: Have you ever kissed a man with a moustache?
Gemma: Yes I have. It is not my preference I must be honest but I don't detest men with moustaches and beards.

Gentlemen: Have you ever had a moustache?
Jake: No. They don't grow properly on me. I am one of those men who has a full head of hair but not much anywhere else on my body. I did try to grow one once when I was a teenager but it was more bum fluff than anything else.

2. The saying "putting on the beard' means going down on a lady with a full bush. Do you prefer a bearded, trimmed or bald pussy?

Gemma:I definitely prefer bald, waxed if possible. I love the smoothness of a freshly waxed pussy.

Jake: Bald. Because you don't get a mouth full of hair with a bald pussy and it looks better. Plus it makes it look bigger, oh no wait, that is dicks.


3. What is your preferred style of 'tashing on' (snogging)? 

Gemma: Like Jake I thought snogging referred to kissing. I do stand corrected. I think my preferred 'tashing on' is the kind that allows for me to rub my girly bits against a leg while I still have my clothes on. I love it when you are so worked up!

Jake: I always thought that snogging referred to kissing but after reading Jack's answer to this question I realise it is more of a make out session. I don't know if I have a favourite way to make out with someone. For sex position I like a girl bent over touching her toes in front of me but that is not really making out. I kind of like Jack's idea of standing face to face but I also like the idea of throwing the girl down on the bed and going for it madly in a kind of dominating way.

4. When was the last time you cupped yours or anyone else's testicles.
Gemma: I cup Jake's testicles regularly even though he is very protective of his remaining one. I also like to explore the testicles of other partners mainly with my tongue though, sometimes, very very carefully, to take them into my mouth.

Jake: Several years ago I had one of my testes removed because of testicular cancer. My girlfriend at the time detected the lump through cupping / playing with my balls. The rest is history. Seeing as this is Movember I thought I would share this great video with you all about how to check for lumps. 


   
PS. Girls playing with your partner's balls can save his life!

5. If you had a moustache; what style would you be and why?
Gemma: I would go with Abrakadabra because I think it looks sexy on a woman.





Jake: Of the styles outlined in the official Movember guide I would choose 'The Rockstar" because I think I live the Rockstar Lifestyle. 
 
  

4 comments:

  1. Wow I am so glad your cancer was found early Jake. Love the Abrakadabra mustache too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partaking in Movember. It's a great cause and I've raise $445 so far. Great post highlighting an important issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the TMI Tuesday MOvember icon.

    2. Jake: lol
    4. Jake glad you to "checkeked" and it was detected in time to help.

    Great vid--thank you for posting
    Happy TMI Tuesday you two.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma, I love rolling balls around in my mouth, too, if it's the right guy. Wonderful smell, sight, feeling.................

    Thanks for the video. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete