Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wild Child


Wicked

This week's Wicked Wednesday prompt was the following quote;

 

As some of you know I lost my panel van virginity recently and thoughts of young people fucking in panel vans a la Puberty Blues came to mind when I read this quote. There is a little bit of me in this girl although my boyfriend drove a Corolla not a Sandman. 

 
Of all the people in the world, sometimes I think Johnno is the only one who really gets me. Mum always says my skirts are too short. Dad doesn't like the guys I hang out with. Even though they pretend to be nice to me, the girls at work talk about me behind my back. I know that they don't really want to be friends with me because they never invite me to their girl's nights out or any of their fancy little parties. 

I think the reason they don't want to hang out with them is that they are scared I am going to steal their boyfriends. Because I am a slut who wears short skirts and low tops and sleeps around. At least that is what they think. They are half right. I do wear short skirts and low tops. I like them, they make me look hot. I work hard to have a body like this. Why shouldn't I show it off? If they bothered to haul their frumpy assess to the gym at 6am four times a week, or put on their runners and cover 6ks of pavement occasionally they would look like me as well. 

I like sex. There is nothing wrong with that. That doesn't mean I fall down with my legs in the air for every guy that looks at me, it just means that I fuck as often as I like and I enjoy myself. I have never really been good at relationships. Guys think the way I say yes to sex is hot and they like that I will do it outside of the bedroom but sometimes when I ask them to spank me like they mean it or I want to try something a bit more kinky it freaks them out and they leave.  The first time I asked Johnno for a proper spanking he gave me this weird look like he was half surprised and half excited. He threw me down, grabbed a handful of my hair and spanked me harder than anyone ever had while he fucked me doggy. My arse tingled for hours and I had to be careful how I sat for a few days afterwards but I have never cum so hard. I was hooked.

Johnno is friends with a lot of people who I had never had much to do with before. Most of them I have heard gossip about around town. People say they are dirty or dangerous or just plain weird and that 'nice girls' shouldn't hang around with them. Johnno took me down to the beach this night in his Sandman to this bonfire with a group of these people. For the first time I didn't feel like the odd one out when I looked at the other girls. They were wearing mini's and tight little tops just like the ones I liked to wear. One of the girls came up to me and gave me a beer,

"I really like your top," she commented.

None of the girls at my work ever said stuff like that. 

The night started out pretty slow, just hanging around the bonfire talking and drinking. Everyone was pretty relaxed. The girls leaned against the guys that they came with and drank just as much as everyone else. As the night wore on I noticed that some of the guys had their hands down the girls' shirts. I couldn't take my eyes off this one girl as her guy cupped and pinched her tits through inside her top. She leaned back against him with her skirt riding up and her legs apart. I could see the black fabric of her knickers underneath.
Johnno put his hand inside my shirt. I remember tensing for a moment before I saw the other girl looking at me like she was daring me to be like her. Johnno's breath was hot against my ear as his hand slipped inside my bra. His fingers pinched my nipple and I felt a twinge between my legs. Across from me the girl had her legs open. Another guy sitting beside her was stroking her pussy with his finger while her boyfriend kissed the side of her neck. 

"You like watching her with those two men?" Johnno whispered in my ear.

"Uh-huh," I could barely speak. 

Across from me the second guy had bent his head down to the girl's crotch and was mouthing her through her panties. Her boyfriend had slipped her shirt up and unclasped her bra. He held her breasts and looked at me like he was showing them to me. I had never seen a woman's breasts in real life before; it was the fucking sexiest thing I had ever seen. So much better than the ones in the Picture Magazines I sometimes bought when I thought no-one was looking. 

"Have you ever sucked on a girl's tits?" Johnno's voice rasped against me. I could feel his hard on against my back and his hands were slipped into the waistband of my skirt. 

"No," I whimpered as his hand wormed down into my panties and parted my wet pussy lips.

"They are so beautiful and soft," he trailed kisses down my neck. "And their nipples feel so amazing between your lips and your teeth when they nibble on them."

The trio in front of me stood up and walked towards the Kingswood parked next to Johnno's Sandman. The boyfriend opened the tailgate of the station wagon and sat against it. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. Johnno's hand buried deeper into my crotch as I let my knees fall apart. My knickers were saturated but I couldn't move or look away as the girl kneeled down in front of her boyfriend and slid her lips down over his shaft. Her body undulated as she sucked him like it was the best damn lollipop she had ever had. Johnno let out a low growl in my ear. 

"It is soooo good to watch a woman who loves to suck cock."

The third guy leant against the tailgate of the Kingswood beside them. He had his cock in his hand stroking slowly as he watched the couple. Johnno's fingers slid in and out of my soaking wet cunt. Inspired I turned around and tugged at the zipper of his jeans. Breathing heavily he tilted his hips and helped me to free his cock. I licked the pre-cum from the tip with a few strokes of my tongue before I opened my mouth and sucked him into me. Around me other couples were stroking and fucking. I could hear faint moans of women being pleasured mixed with the faint slapping sound of a guy's belly slapping against the arse of his girl as he fucked her.

I sucked down on Johnno's cock, pressing the head against the back of my throat, feeling as if I could not swallow enough of him. He had his fingers curled into my hair pressing ever so gently downwards, encouraging me to press my face further down into his crotch. After what seemed like forever he gently pulled me up to look at him in the eyes. 

"I think it is time I fucked the crap out you." 

My belly went to mush. I loved it when he spoke to me like that. Of all the guys who have bragged about being fucking machines and kinky bastards this is the first one who actually was. I couldn't get enough of him. I would let him tie me, blindfold me, spank me, whip me, tease me and hold my head over his cock as much as he liked. It was like a drug I couldn't get enough of and he seemed the same. When we were together he couldn't take his hands off me. He would tease the crap out of me all day at work texting me promises of what he would do to me that night and sending me pics of his hard ons. We were like a pair of rabbits. When he said he was going to fuck the crap out of me he meant it. I had finally found a guy who was as wild and kinky and sex obsessed as me and it was awesome. 

6 comments:

  1. Hot story! I loved the line about you enjoying sex as well as the threesome-watching scene of course ;)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm fuck the crap out of you... hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy story! I have very fond memories of naughty happenings on the beach during a bonfire, so I loved this!

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot little scene there. Wish I'd been in the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm horny horny horny, my man fucks the crap out of me too and leaves me a quivering mess quite often - so good when you finally find a man that can do that!!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete