Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Want




Wicked

The prompt for this week's Wicked Wednesday was;


I thought about posting my Christmas wish list. But I had a more immediate and pressing need.....


 


I want to feel your lips on my nipples. 

I want to feel your teeth as they nibble me, sending jolts through my body.

I want your hand to reach down and cup my pussy.

I want you to slip your fingers inside my slit to touch my wetness.

I want you to lay me down and open the lips of my pussy so you can inspect me.

I want you to touch my labia with your tongue before you stroke my clit.
 
I want you to fuck me with your tongue and then your fingers, working me into a frenzy.

I want you to taste my clit with your tongue as you fuck me with your fingers.

I want to kneel above you while you lick my clit until my juice spurts down onto your face.

I want you to drink my juice until it almost drowns you.

Then I want to sit astride your hard cock and pleasure myself with it, pressing the hardness against me.

I want to ride you hard until I spurt juice over your belly and chest.

I want to feel the surge of my body as more of my juice covers you and saturates the bed.

I want to fuck you hard until we both collapse, saturated and exhausted. 

If you want to read my Christmas wishlist it is available at Gemma's Wishlist. Now I just have to hope I am not on the naughty list.


 

2 comments:

  1. mmm I think I want what you want too ;)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key would be communicating these wants to a partner. I am getting better with that, thankfully. Maybe I'll just give him this to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete