Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Rabbits???





OK the Christmas Pudding has been all eaten, the Boxing Day sales are finished and the New Year's Hangover is gone. Yesterday was the first day back at work for a lot of people. But there is always time for a peek at TMI Tuesday. This week the questions were submitted by a fantastic regular of TMI Tuesday, The Late Pheonix. Thanks for these totally random questions.

As always don't forget to visit the TMI Tuesday page to check out the other entries.


1. What feels better, the moment before cumming, the moment of cumming or the moment right after cumming.

Jake: The whole lot really. I don't think I can isolate a particular part. I do get a lot of enjoyment out of watching Gemma cumming though.
Gemma: For me it is the moment of cumming. I love when the planets align and that moment seems to stretch out for about five minutes. Other than that the moment that I like the best is when you fall asleep after sex still joined together. It is the best sleep that you will ever have.

2. For the guys; It is said that guys will fuck anything that moves but, if you're a hippie who is in love with the wind how would that relationship work?

Jake: So does that mean that the wind is a girl? I am in love with Gemma so I actually fuck people who I think are as hot or hotter than her. I don't ever remember being the kind of guy who fucks anything and can only remember fucking something that I shouldn't have a couple of times. But now I am definitely not like that because I have Gemma and she is the best. Anything not as good as her would be boring.

3. For the ladies; What would your first gut reaction be if, after months of on-line chatting, a guy says on your first date, before even saying hi,
"Lets fuck like rabbits." 

Gemma: For me personally if I have met a guy (or a girl) for a date after months of chatting it is going to be for sex so if they were to do that my response would probably be 
"Lets go!!" Unless of course it turns out that all the photos that they have shown me are fakes and they look like the back end of a bus. Then I would probably run very, very fast.

4. There can only be ONE!!! You have to choose EITHER your dream man/ woman/ lover/ partner or your dream job. One or the other, not both. Which did you choose for the rest of your life and why?

Jake: My lover because love is more important than a job.
Gemma: Someone told me once that when you are in the hospital after having a massive heart attack the last thing you are going to be thinking is "I wish I had finished that project," I am pretty sure the thing you will be thinking is "I am glad that my wife/ lover / partner is here." So that kind of answers the question. 

I would add, just to confuse things and because I love twisting people's minds up; If you had the dream partner in life wouldn't their greatest wish be for you to have the dream job? So therefore you CAN have both.

5. Is love itself, being in love crazy? Or is the world crazy and love serves to heal a crazy world? Or is it that you're crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what I'm asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. What is love? ...... baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me.  



Jake: I am pretty sure the whole world is crazy and love is the only thing that pulls you together. I would put something inspiring if I could think of it but I can't. 

Gemma: What is crazy? Isn't one person's crazy another person's normal? It stands to reason that one person's idea of love is another person's idea of lust and yet another person's idea of crazy. Personally I think we all spend too much time putting labels on things and not enough time just getting on with life. If we just went with the flow, did things that felt good and made us happy more and spent less time worrying about wether it was normal or crazy then perhaps the world would be a happier place.


Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chaind our blogs in unisom into one big shining electrical power line of humanity could we save the world?

Jake: No. What are you trying to save it from anyway? How are we going to fix things if we don't know what is wrong and no one knows exactly what is wrong with the world.  
Gemma: In a word no. But all that electricity could make us visible from the other side of the universe.  









No comments:

Post a Comment