Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday - The Erotic Home



Welcome to your weekly dose of Tuesday confessions. This week the questions were submitted by a TMI regular, Virtual Sin


erotic table

As always make sure you head on over to the TMI page to check out the other answers. This week's questions are the kind that Jake and I are going to give very similar answers for so there will be only one set of answers.   

1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
Actually no. It is a pretty impressive bed but we I don't think we thought a whole lot about tie down points and the like. That is not to say that we haven't used it in that way since! 

Image rights remain the property of Gemma Jones.




2. Aside from beds, was sex a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
I am feeling distinctly boring as I write the answers to these questions! But no sex wasn't a consideration when we purchased our furniture. We don't actually have a large amount of furniture in our house now that I think about it. I do know that Jake was thinking of sex appeal when he planned our kitchen bench but it isn't quite the same thing.

3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mother) say a piece of furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
Not really because we don't have any furniture that was purchase for sexual purposes. I have wanted for a long time a bondage swing that looks like this one;


Cargo Sling
Source: bondagestore.com.au.
My brother does leather work for horses etc and I had an oblique conversation with him about possibly making me one. It all got a bit too hard because I couldn't really explain it properly without going into details about what it was for. Needless to say that wasn't a conversation I really wanted to have. I guess I will just have to save my pennies. 


4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included).
Fortunately our children are old enough that we don't have any baby vomit stained furniture. I think the mattress on our bed has taken a hammering from me squirting all over it from time to time.

5. Do you have anything in your bedisde table that you wouldn't want your father or mother to know about?
Well in a word yes. Right from the contraceptive pills to the Ben Wha balls, virbrator and two different types of lube. My parents are desperate prudes of the devout Catholic type. I just don't want to even explain what some of those things are for. And if they look in the little suitcase under the bed?

6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
I have a pole which isn't used for sex especially but is certainly good for getting people in the mood for sex. And then I have a set of Ben Wah balls which are not directly used for sex but are handy for improving muscle tone and will double as a masturbation aid. They just hit that spot. 
 


7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
The lounge room / kitchen. Our house is open plan so there are no walls between the lounge area and the kitchen area and the pool table area. So we use the couch, the kitchen bench and very occasionally the pool table. Although of late Jake's favourite position for impromptu, non bedroom sex is for me to be standing and bent over with my hands on the floor. That one is a take anywhere position.

8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo etc) in your bedroom that are on during sex?
I (Gemma) don't believe in having a television in the bedroom because bedrooms are for sex and sleeping. If you want to watch TV then you can always sit on the couch in the lounge room. We do have a small stero that we sometimes use when we have 'guests' 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great bed for tying up a partner!

    We have pretty much the same answer for #8 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part about talking to your brother made me laugh...my brother knows about my secret life and he just chalks me up to being "weird." I could only imagine having the same conversation with him just to see the look on his face.

    Oh, my parents are also Catholic. I think they could easily commiserate with yours about the stuff in our drawers!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete