Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TMI Tuesday - The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Welcome to this week's edition of TMI Tuesday. This week the questions were submitted by an anonymous lurker who has submitted three other sets. Thank you anonymous person for a great set of questions. 


 good sex_tmi-horz


 1. What made the best sex partner you ever had so good?
I found it hard to identify a specific partner who was the best ever. With most partners there are good times and bad times. When I think of the best sex ever I think about particular situations or events in my life such as Mrs Fix It's Birthday which involved a number of partners who each have their own merits individually but when put together, what a team!

2. What made the worst sex partner you ever had so bad?
I can't remember this guy's name but I do remember the night in question. Two things made him the worst I remember; A small penis and a very short performance time! What made it even more dissapointing was that his partner talked him up so much!


3. Who was the most physically attractive person you ever had sex with?
This may sound odd to some people but I don't generally have the bravery to approach very attractive people. Towards the end of last year I was given a task by Jake which you can read about here. The gentleman my good friend lined me up with was definitely very pretty. She has exceptionally good taste. 


4. How was it?
Well it was fantastic. As you will be able to read in the related post in the link above. It still rates as one of my most memorable experiences to date.


5. Who was the least physically attractive person you have ever had sex with?
 Before I met Jake I had a fuck buddy relationship with a guy who was quite over weight and very unattractive.

6. Why did you do it?
I am not really sure why I did it. I had just come out of a long term relationship. I think I was just cutting loose and experimenting a bit. This guy was brave enough to ask so I thought why not?

7. How was it?
Probably compared to some of my more recent experiences and certainly compared to the sex I have with Jake now pretty ordinary. At the time though I thought it was awesome. Probably because I was just letting go and doing what suited me and not what I thought someone else wanted. Which is pretty liberating. 

Bonus: In my pre-swinging days I had this dalliance with a work collegue. It was at a time when my marraige was struggling under a lot of pressures, very young children, looming career failure and a whole lot of expectations that weren't being met on both sides of the fence. Even I had failed in what I expected of myself. So this guy had flirted with and charmed me for quite a while. Finally we were in a situation that involved a bed, a closed door and an amount of alcohol. The whole time I was with him guilt ate me up and I hated it. I don't know if it was the way I was acting or the amount he had drunk but he couldn't get it up properly. Thinking about the things he said at the time I don't think it was entirely my fault, the erection part that is. The rest was entirely my fault, I should never have agreed to it.   



1 comment: