Friday, April 5, 2013

Private Dancer




Something for the weekend
 
The small white card slipped into the lock of the hotel door, the light turned green and there was a small click as the lock released. As I pushed the door handle down I took a deep breath screwed up my courage and stepped inside. The room was softly lit and he was lying on the bed dressed in a black shirt and trousers the way his wife said he would be. I placed a small metal case I was carrying on the table as I walked over to him and bent down to kiss him on the lips.

"Happy Birthday" I murmured softly. 

I could feel his eyes watching me as I turned and placed a chair in the middle of the room and set up my iPod. Without speaking I returned to the bed took his hand to guide him towards the chair. His deep brown eyes were watched my every movement as I shrugged out of my coat. His eyes opened wide as he took in my body, the dress I was wearing and the way it hugged my curves. I started the music and moved to stand in front of him.

"You may not touch." I said softly as the music started. With my fingernail I traced around his full lips before leaning down to taste him briefly again. His hand reached up to touch my breast, I pushed it firmly away.

"No touching," I wagged my finger as I started to dance around him. My body moved in time to the music, gyrating and twisting around him. His brown eyes filled with lust as I slowly removed my clothing. I straddled his lap as I reached behind my back to remove my bra. His fingers twitched as my full globes shook free in front of his face. Provocatively I placed my hands under my breasts and caressed my nipples right in front of his eyes.
I reached over and unbuttoned his shirt, scratching his nipples with my fingernails. As the song ended I stood him up and unzipped his jeans. Carefully I slipped my hands inside his boxers and eased out his cock. 



"Yummy," I whispered as I knelt in front of him and rubbed his velvety smooth erection against my cheek before opening my mouth and sliding my lips down his shaft. I tilted my head so that I could watch the pleasure on his face as I sucked him deeply down the back of my throat. His sighs of pleasure turned to moans. In my mouth his cock swelled further and grew harder.

"Stop!" his voice was urgent with lust.
 
I opened my mouth and let his length slide slowly out of my mouth. My face was tilted upwards watching him. For a few moments I kneeled at his feet watching him as he stood over me breathing heavily. I unfolded myself to stand in front of him. In my heels and a g-string I was almost as tall as him. 

"What would you like?" I asked.

"To touch you," he reached out towards me. 

"That is against the rules," I stepped back a little and pushed his hand down beside his body. I guided him back to the bed. "Lie down."

Obediently he stepped out of his trousers and boxers and lay down, naked on the bed with his hands behind his head. Standing beside the bed I studied his body for a moment, letting my eyes feast on the smooth lines of his chest and the trail of hair leading downwards from his belly to his hard cock. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband I slid my knickers down over my ass and then kneeled on the bed over his chest. My freshly shaved pussy was inches from his face and I could see him looking hungrily at it. 

"Do you want to taste me?" I whispered.

"May I?" he asked politely.

"How could I refuse such a polite gentleman?" I moved my body so I was straddling his face. His tongue lapped at me exploring my folds. Waves of pleasure coursed through me and His hands gripped my hips. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice the lapse in the rules. When I thought he had enough I pulled away from him. I knelt for a moment looking down at his face before I kissed him and licked my juice off his lips. 

Without speaking I moved downwards so I was straddling his cock. I moved my hips over his hardness, grinding my swollen pussy against it, pleasuring myself before I reached for a condom. His hands returned to their position behind his head as I rolled the sheath down over his manhood. 

"What do you want?" I asked softly as I kneeled above him with the tip of his cock resting against the entrance to my cunt. 

"You know what I want." He responded with a cheeky smile.

"Oh you want this?" I allowed an inch of him to slide inside me.
"Perhaps," he teased.

I lifted my body and eased him out of me. "Maybe I should do another dance for you." I teased.

He reached out and grasped my hips and flipped me down on the bed. "I don't think so." His body was hard against mine. His breath was hot on my face. He pressed my legs apart and slid between them. I could feel his hardness resting against my wet throbbing cunt. He slid himself inside me filling me.

He started to thrust in a steady rhythm. I was helpless beneath him but I didn't care. All I cared about was the feel of him, the raw lust on his face that matched the way I felt inside. The room filled with my cries of pleasure and his heavy breathing. My breasts were pressed against his hard chest and his hips ground against mine. 

I watched his face change as he reached his climax. This was the part I always love the best, the look of pure pleasure on their face, the sounds they make, the feeling of their cock pulsing as it empties. My head spun a little with the sensation of power I had to give such pleasure. He collapsed beside me on the bed panting with exertion. We lay smiling at each other for a few moments.
  
"That was an awesome birthday present. I have only one wish now." He grinned at me.

"What is that?" I asked a little shiver of anticipation went through me.

He leaned down and kissed my nipple, "I want to touch you all over." He trailed kisses across my breast to the other nipple.
I gave a little shudder of pleasure, "I think we can arrange that."

1 comment:

  1. Every encounter with an exceptional lover is a gift, and to have one so blissfully unwrapped was a treat.

    Cheers,
    Octavia

    ReplyDelete