Monday, April 15, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Sex, sex and more sex.

sex graphic




1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied?
(Thanks to Sex in Words for this question)
 I kind of feel like this question is a bit of a trick question. I think on average I would have to say that I am satisfied sexually. Of course I have moments when I want more but I believe that it is human nature to desire that which you don't have.
2. What was the last sexy photo you took?
I just scrolled through my phone and am a little embarrased about the ratio of sexy photos to the regular type. I sincerly hope no one gets hold of my phone and decides to have a little snoop. Except Jake of course! 

So the last sexy photo was actually a video I took of Jake and I having sex. It wasn't great quality and the lighting was not good but it was still sexy and we both enjoyed making it. Sorry folks I don't intend to share it here.

3. When was the last sexy photo you took AND sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?
I have an online friend who I have been chatting with for several years. I have never met this man and at this point in time I doubt that I ever will. Our relationship is mainly platonic but his work means he spends a lot of time alone in temporary accomodation. Sometimes the exhibitionist in me prompts me to send him a photo that will help him out so to speak. The most recent one was of me masturbating after a particularly horny writing session. 


4. How is your sex life:
  a. Like a wet blanket
  b. Like a warm cozy comforter
  c. Like an electric blanket getting you all heated up
  d. None of the above I sleep without the covers

I think the answer here is d. with a little bit of c. occasionally. As I said in question one my sex life is generally very satisfying. That isn't to say it is hot hot hot 24 hours a day. It means that I am mostly able to ask for what I want and mature enough to realise that it isn't always healthy to get what you want all the time. 

5. What is your idea of good foreplay?
A guy leaning over and asking "Wanna fuck". Not really. For me good foreplay is often about the mind stuff. Sexting, sending suggestive messages the odd picture is a great way to get me wound up. When you are actually in the room for me the first little flirty bits, where he (or she) leans in and touches you on the leg, and plays with your hair and all that stuff really get me going. Once we are naked if all of the above has gone well I like someone to pay attention to all of me, not just head straight for 'the magic button'. For a long time I avoided receiving oral sex because I am so sensitive that I found it almost painful but of late I have had some good sessions with it and so I am slowly changing my views on it. I do like to get my mouth on a man's cock as well most of the time. 

Something like this is pretty nice. Source Undiscovered Limits


I do have certain erogenous zones on my body that Jake knows will turn 'not tonight Babe I am a bit tired' into 'get that fucking cock in me now!' in the space of a few moments but they are his trade secrets. 

Bonus: Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?
I have a sneaking suspicion the author of this question meant that this long term relationship is monogamous but in the absence of clarification I am going to ignore that suspicion. 

My answer based on my experience in this area is yes. Jake and I have been together for fifteen years now and our sex life together is as good as it has ever been. I have already shared here that it hasn't always been this way but we made it through the bad times and now we are reaping the rewards. I think the secret is communication Jake and I are completely honest with each other at all times and we regularly talk about the things that a lot of people avoid talking about. This is not easy. It means you have to say things you know the other person doesn't want to hear and you have to hear those things about yourself. I think the fact that we have other sexual partners helps a little with having a great sex life but it is not the key. If we felt that we could not operate as a whole without the extra curricular activities then we would both close the relationship off from the outside for repairs. Most of the time the extras is just a way to massage our egos, indulge in fantasies that are not possible for us to fulfil otherwise and to perhaps learn things about ourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Great reading. Enjoy the next 15yrs more with your knowledge of the last. Hopefully now Im free for us to explore the forbidden fruits denied us in the past encounters. Schmack.

    ReplyDelete