Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Notches on the Bedpost

bedpost notches_tmi

This week's TMI Questions were brought to you by SweetNDirty. I give credit to the person who found the photo. I never thought that I would ever see evidence of a person who had actually kept notches on their bedpost!!!!!

1. Do you or have you ever kept track of the number of people you have been with?
Not really. Sometimes I do a little mental countback and try to come up with a number. Usually when I do that I end up reaching a number that is a little bit larger than I feel comfortable with and I am pretty sure I am missing people out. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if my number is two or 2 million it doesn't change the person I am or make me more or less of a woman.  In case you were wondering though, it is much closer to two than two million.

2. To get specific, How many people have you;
a) slept withWell I kind of answered that in question one. To be specific I don't really know but I think it is somewhere between 30 and 100. 
b) kissed (in a romantic way obviously); This I have absolutely no idea about! I don't think I could remember all of those. I enjoy kissing some people some time but it isn't something that I seek out. Often I don't like to kiss my play partners much. 
c) given oral to; slightly more than a) but not much. I like giving oral but usually performing oral, especially on a man often makes me want to fuck the crap out of him or someone else who is handy at the time (often Mr Jake Jones!) . So I guess the moral of that story is that if I suck your dick there is likely to be sex following.
d) received oral from; This is a little less than c) but not much. I have a very precious clit and I am extremely picky about who gets access. 

3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome etc.)
I am not sure about this question. The most number of people I have been with at one time who were fucking or doing sexual stuff with me all at the same time is three which I posted about here. I have been known to go to parties and have sex with the majority of people in the room over the course of the night. I think the total number of people in that case was about four or five men and two or three women. There was also a time when Jake and I attended a party and during the course of the evening all of the people at the party, about ten couples, ended up in the same bed together. That clearly didn't involve all of the party attendees having sex with me personally though so I am not sure that it qualifies as an answer to this question. Actually I am not entirely sure what you would say my answer to this question was. 
Source: Hot Sweet She


4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day just at different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch and another at dinner?) 
I think the party story that I related above probably falls into this category. If I meet a man who isn't Jake for some fun either during the day or the evening I will usually go home to Jake and have 'reclaiming the territory' sex. So it isn't unusual for me to have two people in a day but I have not ever tried for more than this. In fact I kind of have an aversion to having more than one or two extra martial  encounters in a week. I am not judging people who do have more than this but for me that seems like the most that is appropriate. The way my life is at the moment if I had sex with more than one other man than Jake in the week I would be in danger of fucking other men more than I have time to fuck Jake. Sad I know but it is only temporary. 

Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen or both.

As with last week I opened this question up to my facebook followers and here is what one of them told me.
"I believe it is called a 'spit roast' but being the different individual that I am I would prefer this to be with two willing ladies. I imagine me in the middle, one lady with a strap on dildo, the other with her thighs open and ready for me to orally please her."Thank you for sharing Michael.
 I must admit that I am a huge fan of the spit roast myself but at the moment the multiple partner fantasy that tickles my fancy is slightly different. 
I have a hankering for a massage from as many people as will fit around the massage table. I like the idea of being face down and feeling all those hands moving over my body. I am sure during the course of proceedings they will stray to all sorts of places and the whole thing will end up being a seething mass of bodies enjoying each other. 

 




1 comment:

  1. Happy TMI
    oh my, a very sexy one!!
    I am still fanning myself here! :)


    thanks for sharing, loved the answers
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete