Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meeting the Vanillas



 I was trolling through some old posts and came accross this one. I kinda forgot to post it. 




If Jake and I were anally retentive we would keep our swinging life completely divorced from our vanilla life. But we are people and life is messy. And so there is overlap. In a perfect world this wouldn't be an issue because everyone would mind their own business and not be concerned with people who have a different morality to themselves. Of course we don't live in a perfect world.

And so Jake and I found ourselves at Mr Fix It's birthday party with his parents, brothers, sisters in law, and various other family friends and others. We have met some of these people before so they were a little used to us but it didn't stop us from feeling a little on the outer. Conversations were stilted and weird. And the awkward question "so how do you know ?" was asked. 

In response to that question I told the complete truth, "We met at a party." I just omitted the part about the nudity and me riding him until he came and how he then he returned the favour by making me scream like a banshee. And how he came so hard after that, that he couldn't stand up. 

It is hard sometimes to contain yourself in these situations. When you are used to making comments that clearly have a double meaning or even ones that are more pointed and touching each other in ways that are considered improper in vanilla circles it can be hard to contain those mannerisms. I hope I didn't overstep the mark but I do remember grabbing his ass at one point and if someone was looking they would have seen it. 

At the end of the night when we said goodbye Mr Fix it kissed me on the lips in a more than just friends kind of way. I was conscious that the rest of the party including his parents could see. I don't know what the rest of the family thought about us, or me in particular. In one way I would like to know but the adage that 'other peoples opinions of you are none of your business' really applies here. I will say this to Mr Fix It's straight laced brothers who think they are better than most people, "Yes he gets to fuck me, and we have a grand old time together. And yes, I picked HIM up because he is a sexy mother fucker who knows his way around a vagina!" 

Happy Birthday Mr Fix It!

No comments:

Post a Comment