Sunday, June 16, 2013

Screaming the House Down


Jake and I recently had met a couple at a swing club we have been frequenting called "Mikes Place" During the course of the evening I indulged in something that I am beginning to get a bit of a taste for at the moment. Namely pleasuring a woman until she can't take it any more. I think if I ever do take on a submissive it will be a female because they are just so much dammed fun to make squirm and scream. 




The girls had played with the guys, during the swap we had stroked each other's bodies a little but that was all that the women had interacted. Now, in the lull afterwards, I took the opportunity to explore the pussy of the woman I had met earlier in the night. She stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed and I pressed my face against her pussy sliding my tongue in as deeply as I could. She tasted so wet and so excited I pressed my face hard against her, seeking to pleasure her deeply. I almost couldn't breathe.

"I have to lie down before I fall down," she gasped.

The guys moved aside quickly as she lay in the middle of the bed. On one side her husband cradled her. On the other side my husband watched as I bent down to stroke the lips of her pussy with my tongue. I slid inside her folds, exploring and seeking out her pleasure spot. She was wet and moaning with pleasure as I pressed my tongue against her, massaging her clit. Her moans of pleasure increased as I slid her clit between my lips, sucking it like a tiny penis. 

"Fuck that is good," her cries encouraged me. Her hips bucked up as her husband sucked on her nipple. I slid two fingers into her soaking wet opening curving them over to press on the rough skin as I sucked on her. I could feel the wetness building up between my own legs as sucked her and fucked her with my fingers. My chin was pressed hard against her, I could feel her juice running down my chin but I continued as she arched and moaned. I don't know how many times she came but I was relentless, I wanted to pleasure her beyond what she had felt before. 

I pulled back from her for a moment to watch her face as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. She lay panting with pleasure, looking like a cat that has been stroked in all the right places. I slid another finger into her and then a fourth. I could feel her cunt stretching around my hand as I moved it slowly in and out of her,

"Fuuuuuck! Ohhhh Godddd!" She began to moan in earnest. She was so wet I didn't need to use any lube to slide my hand into her further. When my hand was up to the knuckles I paused twisting my wrist back and forth gently,

"Are you good?" I asked,

She was too far gone, "Oh God, Oh God," was all that she could say. 

I asked for lube which my husband hastily supplied.

"Do you want to watch?" I asked her husband. He seemed a little unaware but he moved beside me as my lubed knuckles disappeared into her open, hungry cunt. 

This is what I am doing right now."Ohhhhhhhh," She moaned as I worked inside her pressing against the side of her vagina. She reached down and began to stroke her own clit as her head thrashed from side to side. Her back arched her ass off the bed as her finger frantically stroked her clit. The walls of her cunt began to press against my hand, I knew that she was close to having a bone clenching orgasm. I looked down and saw that her husband was fingering her ass as my fist was buried deep into her and her finger worked her aching clit.

"Jeeeeesuuuuus!" Her scream filled the room. The people sitting outside smoking were no doubt feeling a little aroused themselves at the sound she was making. The walls of her cunt clamped around my hand as she came, harder than before. Her screams filled the room and her back arched her body right off the bed. 
 
In the aftermath she lay recovering for a few minutes before she turned to her husband and said,

"I hope you were taking notes honey. You are going to have to do that to me again sometime."
 



2 comments: