Monday, July 15, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Would You Rather?

wyr2



Apparently there was a Part I of this TMI Tuesday but it was before I started participating in this weekly romp. You can check out the entries here

1. Would you rather be smart or awesome? Why?
Well actually I am already smart by the conventional definition. I am currently in the home straight of my second Post Graduate degree (Wiping tickets off shoulders now). However I think awesome is much more desirable. Probably because I have never been one of the popular crowd so I think being admired by the massess would be a whole lot of fun. 

2. Would rather french kiss a cat or pleasure a frog?
Is there an option 3? If I have to choose french kiss a cat. 

3. Would you rather live the rest of your life with Darth Vader's or Alvin the Chipmunk's voice?
Definitely Alvin the Chipmunk. There is something perverse about being that irritating that appeals to me. 

 


4. Would you rather sail the Carribean on a week long FREE cruise with ship's crew and 20 five year olds children or shovel coal in a coal mine for a month?
Provided I don't have to cook food or wash clothes I will quite happily choose the Carribean cruise. The kids may wish it was all over by the end of the week but I think I would enjoy myself. I have chosen a career path that doesn't involve small children not just to protect my own sanity. 

5. Would you rather make an obscene  phone call to our mother once a week or get a text message from your father every time he is horny? Why?
In the same vein as #3 I think I would have to choose calling my mother once a week. I feel that I owe her some annoyance besides which after the first few phone calls she would just refuse to answer the phone when she knows it is me. 

6. Would you rather have dinner with all your exes at once or five guys on death row having their last meal?
I am going to presume that the intent of this question is all of my serious ex-boyfriends. I don't have any ex-husbands out there so at least I am safe from that mine field. With regards to the ex-boyfriends I haven't seen any of them for fifteen years or more so it could be interesting to find out what happened to their lives. 
What would be truly amusing would be to put my ex - boyfriends in the same room as my current fuck buddies and see how they all get on. 

Bonus: Write a unique question for possible use in a future TMI Tuesday and submit it as your bonus answer for this week. 
I have in the past written a few questions for TMI and have been wanting to do another set recently but I am suffering from a lack of inspiration. So here goes;

You have been offered the opportunity to have a threesome with two of your favourite superhero's / super villians. The catch is you must choose one hero and one villan. Which ones do you choose and why? 

Source: Queen of Kink
  


5 comments:

  1. What an excellent bonus question!!! I hope to see it in a future TMI Tuesday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been offered the opportunity to have a threesome with two of your favourite superhero's / super villians. The catch is you must choose one hero and one villan. Which ones do you choose and why?

    Ohhh ... such a good question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bonus question!!! And your answers are so cute and funny, the perverse annoyance factor is hilarious! I hadn't thought of that but it might be fun to drive people nuts too (and no one gets my joke, "nuts" and chipmunks...ugh, I try I try)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that's a good one! On looks alone, I'd probably say Wonder Woman and Cat Woman (still not sure if she's good or evil?!?). Wonder Woman is so confident (although her best years were a bit before my time), and who doesn't get horny over a sexy body in a tight leather/PVC cat suit? Alternatively, Lara Croft (is she a superhero) and Harley Quinn.

    ReplyDelete