Friday, August 2, 2013

Home Delivery



Something for the weekend


A little while back I paid a visit to a sexy guy. I decided to make the visit a little special by dressing for the occassion. Even though the outfit was a little cliched it was appreciated nonetheless. 




My week had been pretty busy with vanilla things. A couple of months back when I was in the throes of full on full time study I had fantasised about all the things I would get up to when study took a break for a while and I had a bit of time to myself. Of course it was a fantasy. Things never work out the way we imagine but that is life However things perked up when I received this text. 

Have a great hump day. Would you like to be at my place between 9 and 9.30 so I can pamper you nicely.
 
He is always so polite. I love that about him. And of course I wanted a morning of pamper. Who wouldn't so I messaged back;

A morning of pamper sounds nice. I shall bring the massage table and the nail polish? Any other requests?

To which he replied;

I think that is it. I would really like it if you could wear something sexy for me. 

Now even though the original offer was for pampering for myself how could I not give such a polite, caring soul a hot surprise. So I set my mind to what I could wear. I don't have a massively extensive wardrobe so this means he has seen pretty much everything that I have. Of course he has his favourites and I could do the easy thing and go with something tried and true but I was in the mood for something a bit less routine. I flicked through my closet turning over ideas in my head. Some of my outfits had promise but then I remembered it was winter. There is nothing sexy about being cold. Then I came across remembered my fur coat.

It isn't real fur of course. Writing about this now I kind of cringe a little at the cliché but even after all my adventures I had never done the sexy undressed woman in a fur coat thing. I chose some lacy things to wear underneath. Glimpses of lace are so much more titillating that bare skin. Dressing was a challenge though. Normally when I go out I have an assistant to help me with straps and suspender belts. Today I was home alone and had to manage by myself. I fumbled through it, and satisfied with the results I was all ready to go.  
Photo Rights remain property of Gemma Jones

I never really thought about some of the ramifications of my plan until I got into my car. As I drove dressed in a coat that really didn't button well, dressed in underwear and boots I was a little distracted. Fortunately I didn't encounter a policeman during my short journey. As I sat at the lights in my Mazda RX8 I noticed some young men checking out my car. I laughed to myself as I thought "If you think the outside of the car is hot you should see what is INSIDE."

I arrived at my destination and stepped out of the car. As I made my way up the driveway I kind of wished that there was a neighbour loitering around in their front yard so that I could really spark up their day. The feeling of being so undressed in public was making me feel as if I had drunk a bottle of wine or something. It made me more daring that I would normally be. 

He had left the door open. When I went in I found him on the couch. He had put the heater on so the room was nice and warm. I sat beside him, being careful to keep my coat closed. He was quiet and restrained but I could see his eyes scanning me. He noticed the boots and the stockings but he couldn't see what was underneath. We sat for a few moments, me waiting for him to make a move, him not sure what to do with me. I noticed that his boxers had started to look like a tent. 

"So what is under the coat?" he asked trying to sound casual. 

I wasn't fooled, "Stuff," I wasn't going to give too much away. "Did you want to see?" I couldn't help myself. He wasn't going to get the whole dinner served on a platter. He had to work a little for it. 

He was like a small child afraid to ask for too much, "Can I?"

I moved the coat a little to give him a glimpse of lace clad thigh, "Do you want to," I really loved the teasing. It was hotter than prancing around in public nude underneath my coat.
He reached forward and opened the coat. The look on his face was priceless. I had to stop myself from clapping because of the success of my devious plan. 

"I didn't bring the massage table because I figured that after you saw this you wouldn't be interested in massage." I commented as he continued to look at me.

"I think that was a wise assessment of the situation," he lay me down on the couch and sat beside me. He still hadn't touched me; he was like a child at Christmas unsure of which part to touch first. Carefully he unclasped the suspenders and removed my underwear, I shrugged out of my coat and lay, waiting. The boxers were despatched and he stood in above me with his hard cock standing out in front of him. He kneeled between my legs and slid his fingers into my cunt.

"Mmmmm, someone is a bit horny then," he murmured before he slid his cock inside me. It had been a while since we fucked, I didn't realise how good he felt inside me. I wanted him to fuck me for hours and hours but of course he had other plans. After a few strokes when both of us where aching for me he pulled out and stood up beside the couch. His cock was so hard and now it was glistening with my juice. He held it close to my face and I sucked him briefly before he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed, dressed in boots and stockings and proceeded to eat my wet cunt. I knew what he wanted but I wanted to make him wait. He teased and licked me I could feel the pressure building in me but I held my pussy tight, keeping my juice inside, enjoying the teasing and tasting. He built me up until I couldn't hold it any more. A jet of juice escaped and covered his face. Like a greedy child he lapped harder, sliding his finger into me, teasing the orgasms out of me. If the neighbours hadn't seen me earlier they certainly heard me now. I covered his face and the bed before he knelt between my knees. 

He held my boots high in the air as he teased my hungry, wet pussy with his cock before sliding back inside me. We fucked like rabbits. I came again, squirting juice over his cock as it slammed into me. This wasn't the long leisurely session we had discussed but I didn't care. I loved this cock fucking me I just wanted more and more. I knew he wouldn't be able to last longer but I didn't care. I wanted to see him cumming.

As if he read my mind he pulled his cock out of me and jetted his cum over my belly, before sliding it back into me to fuck me harder as he climaxed a second time. I arched up to him, holding his throbbing cock tight inside me as he climaxed a third time.

We lay together enjoying the aftermath but I wasn't finished. I opened the bag I had brought and pulled out some toys. He smiled with pleasure as I showed him what I had bought. I gave him the butt plug first. The novelty was back as he lubed it up and played around my ass with it. Carefully, slowly he slid it into me. I was horny and greedy, but I resisted the urge to tell him to hurry up. It slid in more easily than he expected I twisted in anticipation as he picked up my other vibe. Again, slowly, carefully he slid it into my hungry wet cunt. I loved the full feeling of the two toys stretching me, pleasuring me. He fucked me with the vibe, watching my face as I teased my hungry clit. I tried to hold off the orgasm but it was impatient. I came hard as he fucked me arching off the bed and groaning out my pleasure. The orgasm seemed to go for minutes before I collapsed, exhausted on the bed. 

Now that you have whetted your appetite why don't you head on over to Heels n Stockings and check out what else is on offer for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment