Monday, August 19, 2013

The Men of TMI Tuesday

tmi




This week's TMI questions have been sent in by various regular male contributors to TMI Tuesday. Make sure you follow the links to some excellent writing! As always make sure you check out the other entries on the TMI Tuesday page.

1. Contributed by Advizortoall
I once overheard in a bathroom. "There is nothing as over-rated as sex or under-rated as a good bowel movement" Discuss.
I find this statement very confusing. I presume that you heard it in a men's bathroom given that you are a male. I have heard women make statements about sex being over rated especially when it involves a male. However women as a rule don't discuss bowel movements unless they are the kind of women no self respecting person would have sex with. So I am finding it hard to reconcile the two statements as being said by the same person.

Coming from a family that has a genetic pre-disposition to bowel cancer I do appreciate the value of a properly functioning bowel but there is no way that I would consider the function of one's bowel more important that good sex. Perhaps that is the key to my conundrum. Perhaps the person who said this has never had a good fuck.  

2. Contributed by the ever entertaining Late Phoenix 
Friendship lasts longer than cumming. Which of your onlin friends that you've never met would you like to meet in real life? Which do you think you could become life-long REAL friends with? Actual friends, like going out to the movies with, gossiping with, kissing on the forehead, hugging, loving?
I have met a couple of people that I originally met online and I confess that they have become reasonably good friends. Of the people who I talk to ocassionally that I have never met the one I think I would become the closest friends with would be the lovely Andee. She seems to have her head screwed on and we seem to be on the same page with a lot of things. 

3. Contributed by JohnDStories.
In a paralell universe who out of your blog or Twitter followers would you most like to spend a steamy evening with? What would you do? Why them? 
It is a hard choice between the author of this question, Typical Aussie bloke and StuArt
With John I like his imagination and his openness to try new things. I think I would like to spend the evening just doing whatever springs into our heads, the more out of the box the better.
With Aussie, I love his sense of humor. I don't think the evening would involve anything elaborate just lots of good hard fucking (which I adore), maybe some spanking and a good laugh
With Stu, he is an artist in the true sense. I would ask to be shaved, bathed, have my hair washed and combed out, dressed in lingerie which would include shoes and stockings before he pleasures me orally. If he is very good I would allow him to practise his Shibari on me. 

4. Contributed by VirtualSin.
a) What method of stimulation (intercourse, oral, manual, toy whatever) gives you the strongest orgasm?
The most earth shattering orgasms of my life have all been from a combination of manual stimulation and intercourse. With a lot of build up. 
b)With which method of stimulation to you get the most orgasms?
A combination of manual stimulation and oral stimulation will produce avalanches of orgasms combined with ejaculation. Make sure you bring your snorkel for that one. 
c) If the answer to a) is different from b) what is wrong with your life?
I don't think there is anything wrong with my life. I do enjoy ejaculating but it is messy and I don't want it to happen every time I have sex. Plus while I have a lot of orgasms while doing that they are small and don't complete things. If they go on for too long they can get a bit annoying. 

5. Contributed by Sex in Words.
Would you rather have a life where you only had sex for 2 minutes once a year or where you have to have sex every day for a minimum of 2 hours? 
Honestly, neither. But if I was forced to choose I would choose 2 minutes once a year as long as I had an unlimited toy budget. 

Bonus: Contributed by Nero.
Is there anyone on your partner's side of the family that you find hot? If you could hook up with them without anyone finding out (ever!) would you? 
There is only one who is a cousin of Jake's that I have met once quite a while ago. He is gay so I don't like my chances really being the wrong gender and all. However one can dream. As for the rest of the family. Not in a million gazillion years!!!



 
  

3 comments:

  1. Happy TMI!!

    #2 I like Andee, love her posts too! and yes, she does seem to have all well put together :)

    #3 NICE one :)

    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honoured.

    I would love to spend an evening with wifey, you and Jake. I cannot begin to imagine the mind-blowing shenanigans you would introduce us too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagination is the sexiest trait a person can have.

      Delete