Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Promises, Promises



Wicked

This week's Wicked Wednesday prompt was;
 
tease

I was inspired further by a question from this week's TMI Tuesday 



http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8280/8710470501_b20a9d0295_h.jpg"Roll up, roll up! Test your strength! Every player wins a prize!" The little man swung the hammer letting it fall down on the platform beside him. The weight shot up and rang the bell at the top of the stand.

"It's rigged," Steve watched with a slight smirk on his face. "The secret is in the way he hits the platform. It isn't about being strong." We watched for a while as people lined up and hit the platform with all their might but the best effort by the biggest guy only moved the weight half way up the stand.  To add insult to injury the sideshow guy stepped forward and took the hammer from the disappointed man and let it fall on the platform. The bell dinged as the weight shot to the top. 

Steve chuckled. His hand that had been draped casually around my waist, slid lower until it was resting on my ass cheek. As another person stepped up and handed their money over he squeezed me ever so gently. Suddenly my mind was no longer on the suckers lined up to hand over their hard earned cash. I turned towards him,

"Don't make promises that you can't keep," I looked straight into his eyes as I pressed my body against his, rubbing my crotch against his thigh.

"Who said I was promising anything?" He pulled away from me and led me down sideshow alley.

"Let's go in here," he indicated the Haunted House.

"It is so lame," I protested.

"So," his eyes challenged me.

"Whatever!" I shrugged. We stepped inside, past the fake skeleton that jiggled unconvincingly, and under the spider's web that dangled from the ceiling. The corridor we were in took a turn to the left blocking off the light from outside and cloaking us in dimness. Fog spewed out of a fog machine in the corner hiding us more as Steve pulled me to the side and leant me against the wall. 

Away from the people walking through the attraction and covered by darkness and fake fog he kissed me. My mouth opened automatically as his tongue explored me. His hand slid up my shirt and eased my breast out of my bra. His fingers squeezed my nipple, as I whimpered into his mouth a trickle of wetness started between my legs. Then he pulled away from me and took my hand, pulling me back into the stream of people. I stumbled a little as I followed, still dazed by the onslaught to my senses from his hands and tongue. As we followed the rest of the twists and turns laughing at the lame attempts to scare us and the shrieks from the thirteen year old girls in front of us his hand rested on my ass, reminding me of how he liked to grip me there when we were fucking. All I could think about was his thick hard cock buried deep inside me grinding me into the mattress while his hands gripped my ass giving him the leverage to press himself deeper into me. 

We rode on the Ferris Wheel. I hate heights but he convinced me. Once our little gondola was clear of the ground and the eyes of the crowd he unzipped my jeans and slipped his hand inside. I forgot about the height as his fingers slid down into my slippery wet slit and teased the sensitive node resting there. I wished I wasn't wearing jeans as I opened my legs as wide as I could and his finger slipped down further to slide inside my cunt. I didn't even look out at the showgrounds beneath us as he finger fucked me. All I could think about was how much I wanted his cock inside me immediately. Then we were back at the bottom. He pulled his hand out and I quickly zipped my jeans hoping no one would notice. All I wanted was to go somewhere and fuck. I didn't care where. I didn't even care how many people saw us fucking. I just wanted the sweet feeling of Steve's cock pumping into my aching cunt.

But he made me walk through all the pavilions looking at cakes and knitting and kid's schoolwork and chickens and pigs and stupid cattle. Every time we passed a quiet alleyway I hoped he would turn down there, push my jeans down around my knees, bend me over something and fuck the life out of me. He never did. He just walked around looking at animals and making conversation with people we knew. Every time the aching need for him began to subside a little he would squeeze my ass, reminding me. As we stood, watching the woodchop he leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"I can't wait to bury my cock in that sweet, wet cunt of yours when we get home,"

I almost swooned. When I went to the toilet I looked down at my knickers. They were soaking wet with a line of white pleasure. Without thinking I slipped my hand between my legs and stroked my clit but it just added to my frustration. I didn't want just a quick orgasm, I wanted, no needed, to be filled with a hard throbbing cock. Nothing else would do.
The afternoon stretched into the evening. Darkness fell, making me even more antsy. Everywhere I looked now there were dark corners in between sideshows and around pavilions. Instead Steve and I sat on the stands eating Dagwood Dogs and watching the Demolition Derby in the ring in front of his. Steve's hand rested on my thigh. Every now and then his finger would stroke the seam of my jeans that ran between my legs. I was almost in agony with my ache for him. 

Just before the fireworks started I turned to him and said,

"If you don't make good on your promises and take me somewhere to fuck me RIGHT NOW I will go home by myself."

His eyes opened wide in mock surprise, "But the fireworks are just about to start," he protested.

"I don't give a flying fuck about the fucking fireworks." My voice was hot with my pent up desire that he had been stroking all day. "I need fireworks in my pants and I need it now!"

There was a pause and I wondered if I would have to make good on my threat to leave by myself. Then without speaking he stood and led me down the stairs and around to the back of the ring where the members of the show committee were allowed to park their cars. Standing in front of one of them he turned me around and unzipped my jeans and pushed them down to my knees before bending me over the bonnet of his Dad's ute. I lay there for a moment savouring the feeling of the cold metal against my flushed cheek. The cool evening air slipped around my naked ass and teased my exposed pussy. In the darkness I heard the jingle of his belt buckle and the quiet sound of his zipper. As the first small fireworks snapped into the air his cock pressed against my ass. I could feel how hard he was and my body responded with even more wetness. 

"You want this?" his voice whispered in my ear as he stroked my wet pussy lips with his hard, hot member. 

I ached even more for him and whimpered in response. He pressed the head of his cock against my opening. I wanted to push back against him and impale myself on him but he held me firmly against the bonnet of the car stopping me from moving. His cock slid inside me. At that first pop of his head entering me I groaned. Then the rest of him followed slowly filling me, satisfying the aching need I had been feeling all day. When he was all the way in he stopped. I clenched my muscles around his hardness. I could almost cum just from the feeling of him inside me, almost, but not quite. He started pumping me, slowly but increasing his rhythm as the fireworks crescendoed behind us. 

I forgot about everything except the feeling of him inside me. He reached around and touched my swollen aching clit as his cock slid in and out of me. The first explosion of pent up orgasm exploded through me after the first stroke. I groaned in pleasure but he continued to stroke and pump I came again and again, forgetting where I was crying out in intense pleasure. The fireworks got louder and faster as they neared their grand finale. I could feel the pressure building up in Steve. His breathing got heavier and he gripped my hips as he slammed into me. His balls slapped against my clit, sending me over the edge again. As the fireworks climaxed so did Steve. I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot his cum deep inside me. He let out a long loud groan and his orgasm seemed to go forever.

He collapsed on top of me panting with pleasure and exhaustion. Around us the sound of the crowd starting to disperse brought us back to reality. He stood up and let his cock slide out of me accompanied by a dribble of his cum. In a daze I stood and pulled up my jeans just as Mr Tucker from the next farm walked by on the way to his car. I turned my head, hoping he wouldn't notice who I was. 

"Hello there Jill," he murmured quietly. He didn't stop walking and my cheeks burned red. I was glad of the darkness although it was pretty obvious what we had been up to. I just had to hope he didn't mention it to my Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Um, I guess the teasing was worth it - apart from the red face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ending... I wonder if 'Dad' finds out or maybe Mr Tucker will be happy just enjoying the knowledge

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teasing all through and that twist at the end :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete