Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Fill In the Blanks

fill-in-the-blank-t-shirt




1. My Passion Project is writing.
I started writing to share the story of my my journey with other people. I dream of being paid to write but at the moment I am happy just to share my stories and know that they bring pleasure to people. 

2. In the morning I hate to deal with people who won't get out of bed
I have always been a morning person. It does irritate me when there is a need to get to a bus on time or to school on time that people seem to think that there is no need to get out of bed and get moving

3. If my pole were bigger I would like it. 
http://www.poleexercise.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fishgallery/images/popup/pole-dancing-flatlined-scorpio-jen.jpg
In my pergola I have a pole dancing pole that I use for practise. For a home pole it is reasonably tall but I do wish from time to time that it was a bit taller.

4. Please don't eat loudly close to me.
I really have an issue with people who eat loudly. It is something irrational that I can't really control. Until recently I thought it was must me being weird but apparently it is an actual mental condition. Misophonia you can read all about it in Wikipedia.

5. I have had strange things happen to me but being sent random cock shots from people I have never spoken to is the worst.
Most women who have an online sex account wether it is on a dating website, Twitter or Facebook have probably recieved a shot of an erect penis that belongs to someone they have never spoken to. I don't really understand what guys think that is going to achieve. Clearly they are so proud of their organ that they can't begin to understand that women won't automatically want to fall on their knees and worship it. Also they completely lack the ability to even perform the common courtesy of saying hello and introducing themselves at the start of a conversation. I would be very curious to know if there are any men out there who have sucessfully managed to impress a lady enough by doing this that she actually made a date and they actually had real life sex. You know the penis in vagina kind with sweat orgasms and the rest?

6. Baby that feels good. Will you scratch my back?
MMMMM that does feel so good. Especially while you are fucking me from behind. And then grab my hair and pull my head back while you bury yourself deep inside me and......

Bonus: What is the one thing you do to make yourself (and only yourself) happy? This is something that you do that makes you feel uplifted and blissful when you get done and something you can repeat often. 
I thought long and hard about this one. The truth is that I can't think of something that I do often, or even irregularly that is purely for my benefit and not at least partially for someone else's benefit. That does sound a little sad. The closest thing that I could think of is that from time to time I do treat myself to a fucking session where I close my mind off to thinking about pleasuring the other person too much. It is a very decadent experience. In fact I am thinking I might plan for something like this very soon. 


As usual you can check out the complete TMI Shenanigans here

 
 



1 comment:

  1. very nicely done. i too hate getting pics from those i don't know. hope you have a hot time

    ReplyDelete