Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Riding in Cars With Boys




mercedes_tmi



Today's TMI Tuesday is all about your ride - your car, your moto, your bike, your regular mode of transport and of course sex. 

You can visit other TMI participants here 

1. What type of vehicle do you use regularly? Truck, car, bike etc.
I live right on the suburban fringe and public transport is fairly sparse. I have a very lovely car which my darling husband bought for me a few years ago. 

 
 2. Do you use public transportation - bus, train, metro / subway, cab? How often?
I do not use public transport often. When I was much younger and lived in the centre of the city I used trains often. 

3. Have you ever had sex on public transportation? Tell us about it?
This is not something that I have ever done. Odd I know but it is also not something I have really thought about doing either.

4. I know that most people have had sex in a car or a truck but how many times have you had sex in your present vehicle?
I don't think I have actually had sex in my car. The back seat is kind of tiny. I have however given several head jobs in the front seat, both while parked and in motion. 

5. When was the last time you had sex in a car of truck type vehicle? Was it with a known person or with a stranger?
I can't remember exactly when I last had sex in a car. I have had plenty of sexual adventures in my car as I have written about but I haven't had real penis in vagina sex in a car for many years. It is probably fitting that I give head in cars so much. I gave my first head job in the back of a car. He said it was one of the best head jobs he had ever had. I guess I was a natural. 


6. Have you ever had sex on a motorcycle or a bicycle? 
 I am not sure exactly how you would go about having sex on a bicycle exactly. I have mental pictures of bicycle seats and cross bars ending up in inappropriate places!! As far as a motorcycle. Motorcycle rides have been the precursor to a fast and furtive encounter in a rainforest but never ever actually on a motorcycle. 


7. Stick shift or manual? Why?
I am not sure what the difference is here. Most of the cars in Australia are what would fall into the category of stick shift. All of the cars I have ever owned certainly are a stick shift. When I learned to drive my father insisted that I learn to drive a manual car. All the vehicles I have ever owned were manual. When we went shopping for the RX8 we test drove a semi automatic version of it and it was awful. I couldn't get the hang of it.


8. Ever had sex on the bonnet of a car?
I have. After a car ride that was tantalising and very sexy. We couldn't wait to get any further.


Bonus: You are walking down the street, a very sexy and nude person pulls up beside you in the shiny new Mercedes Benz. They lower the window and say "Do you want to ride in my Mercedes?" Tell us what you want to do on that ride. 
I have a real problem with pretentious people and I don't particularly like Mercedes so my first instinct would be to say that I would most likely say thanks but no thanks to the mercedes driver and hook up with the driver of the hotted up Torana, go somewhere overlooking a beach and after he has draped me over the bonnet of his car to eat me out bend over and get fucked hard and fast. 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/jaskel3/Torana/Torana058.jpg

Bonus Bonus: What is the sexiest thing you have ever done in a vehicle?
I don't know if this is the sexiest thing ever but one of the most sexy things I have done recently was to drive my car while dressed in my underwear. I told the story here.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment