Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Potpourri?????




potpourri questions_tmi




I hope that these answers make sense to my readers as I am writing them in an early morning, just woken up fog. 

1. You've been waiting forever for you significant other to propose marraige it is in the form of a bribe: "Lose around five kilos and I will marry you... the wedding can be anyway and anywhere of your choosing... just lose some weight. 
 Ultimatums of any description should never be mixed with marraige proposals. I once placed a time restriction on a man for a marraige proposal. ie I said if there is no ring by x date then I am out. I ended up leaving before the deadline and looking back I was really just looking for an excuse to be out. If someone said this to me I think my response would be to pack my bags and leave. A wedding is about publicly stating your lifelong commitment to each other, not appearances. If you have to lose weight to have a wedding there is an issue that is bigger than the wedding.

2. Are you participating in any Halloween festivities? Will you wear a costume? If yes what? 
Halloween has only recently become a celebration that may Australians consider thanks to American television and movies. The general population doesn't really observe it. In some neighbourhoods the residents of a street or block agree to participate in trick or treating but these blocks are relatively rare. One of my children's birthdays falls very close to Halloween and so we are generally concerned with that and aren't able to go to any Halloween festivities and no she doesn't like to combine her birthday with Halloween. However this year we have been able to organise things so we can fit in a birthday party and a Halloween party! I haven't decided on a costume yet but I always wanted a Morticia Addams style dress. 
 

  3. Forget the fact that you have a blog, in real life are you:
      a) an over-sharer who tells every detail of your personal life to everyone including the barista at Starbucks
      b) a little discriminating in who you decide to talk to about your personal life, feelings, etc? Your love life isn't off limits to friends and family but you don't confide in total strangers.
      c) as tight as a clam? You don't share important details with friends and family and when you do it kills you because you are extremely private.
Definitely b) I tend to be fairly closed mouthed with a lot of people about my love life because it is quite unconventional but to certain people I am open and quite happy to answer their questions. If I feel that their attitude is negative then I will clam up and tell them to mind their own business. 

4. Your significant other... your guy, just asked you to sleep with his penis in your mouth. Would you do it? Why or why not? 
I don't think this would be an issue, as long as he didn't want his fully erect penis pushed right to the back of my throat all night? In Jake's case this could cause a suffocation issue!

Bonus: If you were remembered for one thing what would it be?
I think the characteristic that most people observe about me is honesty. You can generally tell what I am thinking because it is coming out of my mouth. Although as I get older I have learned to filter things somewhat! However I make a point of being honest with people about most things even if sometimes it isn't what they want to hear.    

No comments:

Post a Comment