Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Sexpress Yourself

sexuality def_tmi



1. Can you tell when your lover is close to having an orgasm? How can you tell? What are the signs?
Usually yes. There are outward signs like a slight change in rythm and breathing but I also get a feeling with people that I am very close to or comfortable with and so I know almost intuitively. It is hard to describe any other way. It happens mainly with Jake but occasionally with other people depending on the mood and how in sync we are at the time. 

2. Ladies have you ever seen YOUR g-spot?
I think this is a bit of an odd question as for most people to actually SEE the g-spot you would have to look INSIDE your vagina which is impossible unless you are fortunate to be friends with a very understanding surgeon who wants to lend you their laproscope. However if the question was have you FOUND your g-spot then the answer is most definitely yes!

3. Which sexual position do you find most stimulating?
a) missionary
b) woman on top facing man
c) doggy style
d) other, tell us about it
It depends a little what kind of stimulation you are talking about. for G-spot stiulation woman on top facing man and leaning right back works a treat especially with Mr Jake Jones. It puts his cock in just the right place to cause almost uncontrollable ejaculation which he absolutely loves! I do also enjoy having my ass spanked while being fucked doggy style which is a completely different type of stimulation so I guess b) and c) with the occasional a) is the answer to that one.

When you orgasm are you;
a) silent
b) make a little noise
c) yell out
If I am somewhere that doesn't have noise restrictions, i.e. a child free house or hotel room then it is possible that everyone within a five kilometre radius will hear me. If some decorum is required then I can usually contain the noise to respectable levels. Well I think so anyway. My children may have a slightly different opinion!

5. A lover orgasms quickly, way before you are even close to having an orgasm. Do you stop the sex once her / she has had an orgasm or do you continue sexual play so that you can orgasm.
In this situation I think I would find it difficult not to be at least a little annoyed at the other person and probably wouldn't be interested in continuing things while they are around. Probably I would either go somewhere else or despatch them so that I can look after myself. 

Bonus: On average, when you masturbate how long does it take to reach orgasm?
a) less than 3 minutes
b) 3 - 5 minutes
c) 5 - 10 minutes
d) more than 10 minutes
I don't masturbate all that often. Usually I am too busy or lack privacy. If Jake is around I would rather have sex with him than masturbate. However on the odd occasion when I do I would say b). Although lately I have been trying to 'edge' with myself with some interesting results. 

  
  

2 comments:

  1. Edge? Oooh; that sounds dangerous! :)

    We have experimented with chastity and that's good fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like edging too but cumming and lick is so fun
    nice answers

    ReplyDelete