Monday, November 25, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Randomness

random_tmi 

  Random stuff is always good right?

As always make sure you check out the randomness happening over at the TMI page 

1. If you had to be trapped inside a movie for 5 days, which movie would you pick?
I thought about this question for quite a long time. At least two minutes, which is about five times the average time I think about answers to TMI questions. At the end of such a long rumination I have come to the conclusion that I can't think of a movie I want to be stuck in but I would like to be stuck inside a Dr Who series for five days. My choice of Doctor? Matt Smith of course because he is quite sexy in a nerdy big hair way.



2. Who is starring in the movie of your life.  
In line with the answer to question 1 the person who I would like to star in the movie of my life is Catherine Tait, who played Donna Noble in the fourth series of Dr Who. I absolutely loved her character and I am huge fan of her other work since. 

3. What is your favourite curse word?
 I have recently had to reign in my cursing. I have started working as a teacher which means inappropriate language is not acceptable. So my cursing has receeded to using the word 'Poo!' to express dissaproval. If the much less G rated "fuck" comes out of my mouth it is a signal for everyone in the immediate vicinity to duck for cover!

4. What word or prase do you say most often during sex?
I have never been an 'Oh Godder' The word I say most often would probably be Ahhhhhhh! and in second place comes FUCK! Although recently I did hear myself saying 'Oh God'. It wasn't something I was entirely happy about.
5. What word or phrase are you tired of hearing during sex?
I don't really like 'Oh God' because I think it sounds a bit fake so when I hear that one I tend to cringe a little. 


6. What word or phrase do you like to hear during sex?
I actually don't like a lot of talking during sex. Generally I like to talk dirty but I don't like for it to get too carried away because I find it a bit distracting when things are getting critical. So mainly I like to hear about how good things are feeling and what is going on. A little bit, just don't over do it. 
Bonus: Which sex profession would you attempt?
This one was easy. A stripper / pole dancer of course. At least I would be able to put all of those lessons, bruises and hard learned tricks to good use. 
  

4 comments:

  1. how did you enjoy Day of the Doctor? i thought it was awesome. favorite part: the overcompensating sonic screwdrivers. *Who Nose* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a Dr in da house!!!???
    enjoyed your answers!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Happy TMI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also chose stripper but only if i had the body for it I would so do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh poo" and "poop!" were the two "bad words" my parents allowed in the house growing up... they can be quite funny, actually.

    I like the comic you added!

    ReplyDelete