Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Wishes from Down Under


To all my loyal readers and those that have only visited occassionally I would like to wish you all a very happy and relaxing Christmas and all the best for 2014. My family and I will be travelling to visit relatives over the Christmas break and we will be enjoying a well earned holiday for the first two weeks of 2014. I look forward to returning refreshed and full of ideas to share with you all next year. 

A couple of weeks ago I posted as part of a TMI response a few comments about the differences between Christmas in Australia and Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere. I thought I would share with you a little clip of a song that is sung in almost every Kindergarten and Primary School at this time of the year that celebrates the differences between Northern and Southern Hemisphere Christmases. 


 


Happy Australian Christmas to you all and while I am eating cold meat and salad on Christmas Day and looking forward to my beach and snorkelling holiday I will be making plans for celebrating a White Christmas like most of you someday. 


Make sure you visit the Wicked Wednesday page for some other naughty Christmas wishes. 


Wicked





5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh those kids are so cute!

    Enjoy your summery Christmas. Your post made me think about my Christmases in South Africa, where we too sat outside but he pool and ate cold meats and salad. Christmas over here is so much different, even though this year we won't have a white one!

    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and enjoy your holiday!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Australian Christmas Gemma! Thank you for sharing that cute video. Enjoy your holiday in the sun with family.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I think a beach holiday would just be perfect right now.... I am so not a winter person.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas and the best New Year to you!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete