Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cumshots and Creampies





Wicked


The prompt for this week was semen and was given by Sassycat.

semen





Jake has this theory about kinks. There are some things that are almost a complete turn off when you are not aroused but when you are highly excited that same thing can be the hottest thing you could think of. That concept kind of sums up how I feel about semen. 

I have always swallowed. Not exactly because I like to but more because I didn't realise that there was an alternative. As I got older it kind of became a trademark thing. I was proud of the fact that I swallowed and most other girls did not. But that was where my curiosity about cum ended. I didn't really have any need to explore any further. It wasn't until much later and I was much older that I began reading and exploring sex as a swinger and blogger that ideas such as facials and cum shots came into my awareness.


I have had a strict no facial policy all of my life. When I was younger I don't recall anyone wanting to cum on me anywhere. Most guys I came across were happy that I would let them put their cum in my mouth. They didn't want to push their luck by asking if they could put their cum anywhere else! However as Jake and I have explored possibilities and fantasies I have come across a few guys who think facials are the epitome of sexual satisfaction. I really don't. Really, really don't. Once I gave a guy permission to cum on my face and it was super-hot. Another quite memorable occasion a man came on my face by accident. He thought I had engineered the situation and I didn't want to rock the boat so I let him think that (Sometimes my need to please anyone and everyone is a little unhealthy). However I am not averse to men putting their cum on other parts of my body such as my belly and my ass. 

More recently I was introduced to the idea of drinking a glass full of cum. Using Jake's analogy from above I don't think there is a level of arousal that I could reach that would make me think that this is hot. At all. When I looked at the prompt for this week's Wicked Wednesday I did some Googling and found a whole plethora of information about making cocktails that include cum as an ingredient. My reaction to these was a little more interested and I am sure that given the right build up and situation I could be persuaded to try one.

Source: Cooking with cum

Jake on the other hand has a much more intense interest in cum. He loves to see cum on me and if the opportunity were to arise in me as well. In particular cum from several different guys. It has been a very long held fantasy of his to fuck me after I have my pussy filled by several different guys. However STI's make this one of those fantasies that is probably going to remain that way. Because when he is turned on I am turned on I find this fantasy kind of hot but I don't think it causes as much of a reaction in me as it does for Jake.  

2 comments:

  1. I don't think about what happens after the act normally; unless it's me, with my face between my wifes legs: cum or no cum! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was intrigued by this week's prompt and like you, found quite a lot of information on internet. Also, like you, I do not want cum on my face, but have had it in the past. I don't like it, Master T does.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete