Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy New Year (A Little Early)

ny2014




My family and I are about to depart on a well earned vacation where there will be no cooking, no tidying or cleaning, no telephones and no internet. Just sun, sand, relaxation and recharning of batteries. So I prepared my post for Wicked Wednesday a little early for you. 

 


On the eve of 2014 it is time to wish you all a very happy New Year.  For me 2014 is promising to be a year of challenges for me. Over the last two years I have been studying education and in November I completed my degree and received my registration to teach. Unlike many teachers I know I have a contract for 2014 at a school that is not too far from where I live. So life is good.



It has been about six years since I abruptly departed the full time workforce under very stressful conditions. In the time since then I have taken the opportunity to spend time with my family and have some experiences that many people dream about but not that many have the opportunity or the bravery to do. But that is not the point of this post.



This post is about 2014. In 2014 I am embarking on a totally different career. I am 41 years old and starting at the ground level of my profession. I know I have not chosen an easy profession but I have learned that nothing worth doing is easy so I am looking forward to both the challenges and the rewards.



Over the course of the last three years Gemma has been born and grown to the point where she has been more like me than, well, me. But with the change in focus from writing smut for most of my day and doing the research that goes along with it to curriculums and lesson plans being Gemma has become less of a priority. I have not changed. I still believe very firmly in non-monogamy and I am still planning to be someone that people wonder about sometimes. Right now I am still working out how to keep all of the balls in the air. The only thing I do know is that I will work it out. Gemma is not dead. I remember life before I started having erotic adventures with Gemma and it was not a whole lot of fun.



And so there may be times in 2014 when the number of posts on my blog may not be as high as I would like but I am still committed to writing and sharing my fantasies and experiences with you. So here is to a year of new challenges, new experiences and a lot of Erotic Adventures.

Rebel is aiming for a record week of participation for her first post of 2014. So there is a bumper crop of entries this week at Wicked Wednesday

 
Wicked

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are embarking on an interesting journey in 2014. I hope you can keep all balls in the air and that Gemma won't disappear. I will miss her too much!

    Enjoy your well earned vacation!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful vacation and yay for lots more erotic adventures

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for all that 2014 brings. Thanks for bringing Gemma into my life. For that I will be eternally grateful. Best of luck l with teaching. I'm sure it will be rewarding. I'm glad Gemma is not dead though. Take care, BrisGuy1983.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy year you have coming up! I wish you all the best with your new career and hope to read of your naughty experiences when you are able to!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a wonderful and fun filled vacation! I do enjoy your erotic adventures and hope to read a lot more of them
    Lori

    ReplyDelete